Tour de France 2021

gummibear

*I assume Schelling will drop out of the TdF after week 1.

There's no ways he can have enough energy to go full-gas in the breakaway every single day.

*comic sans

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, lechatnoir said:

in fairness, shoulders in rugby see a lot of action, so perhaps it's a bit more serious. cyclists don't really use shoulders in cycling. well, perhaps Sagan from time to time?

For sure... you also get different types of shoulder dislocations.

My comment was just a bit cheeky.. i have no doubt that Alun Wyn Jones is one hell of a tough bloke.

He is Welsh after all, just like Geraint :)

5 minutes ago, Chris_ said:

There's no ways he can have enough energy to go full-gas in the breakaway every single day.

*comic sans

Jeepers, kiss of death. Now he drops back to put his feet up for the rest of the day... haha

9 minutes ago, dsw said:

For sure... you also get different types of shoulder dislocations.

My comment was just a bit cheeky.. i have no doubt that Alun Wyn Jones is one hell of a tough bloke.

He is Welsh after all, just like Geraint :)

Ah! so he falls down a lot?

5 minutes ago, Chris_ said:

Jeepers, kiss of death. Now he drops back to put his feet up for the rest of the day... haha

Probably doesn't want to take points on the intermediate sprint which Sagan could potentially win. But seen as Cav and Caleb have gone for intermediate sprints on the previous stages, Sagan is gonna have to work hard

1 hour ago, 'Dale said:

About Sagan:

"I know he’s a fan favourite, good for the sport due to his flamboyant nature and character and is undoubtedly one of the true megastars that have graced the sport. But for us in the peloton, he’s a bloody nightmare, a rider you want to stay clear of. He’s just so damn dangerous.

Everyone sitting at home loves watching his “sick” skills, and he has them in abundance. He’s exceptionally talented and skilled on the bike, but he’s also, err, how do I put this, an absolute airhead and selfish!" - TSP

15 minutes ago, Chris_ said:

*comic sans

He won't drop out, he'll retire due to knee pain

Nervous today for some reason ???? - @MarkCavendish, 3 hrs ago 

Edited by 'Dale

5 minutes ago, 'Dale said:

Nervous/beeeg pressure with some strong opposition 

8 minutes ago, 'Dale said:

coming from the Ilse of Mann he's no stranger to precipitation :)

4 minutes ago, lechatnoir said:

Apparently Greg van Avermaet is riding the tour. who knew?

are you sure or are you making this up?

12 minutes ago, 'Dale said:

About Sagan:

"I know he’s a fan favourite, good for the sport due to his flamboyant nature and character and is undoubtedly one of the true megastars that have graced the sport. But for us in the peloton, he’s a bloody nightmare, a rider you want to stay clear of. He’s just so damn dangerous.

Everyone sitting at home loves watching his “sick” skills, and he has them in abundance. He’s exceptionally talented and skilled on the bike, but he’s also, err, how do I put this, an absolute airhead and selfish!" - TSP

Which of the Ineos riders wrote this article? 
They lost all credibility when the picked Porte for the win, Thomas for a podium spot, and a Slovenian for the other spot. And never mentioned Caleb or Matthews for green and only spoke of Cav, an ex sky rider.