ANy hubbers that can help with A Cape town purchase ?

BaGearA

Have sort of made A deal with A hubber for an item in Cape town , he's been a member for over a year but no reviews and now I'm kinda getting cold feet so want to ask if someone could go pay him cash and then post the item up to me.

I'll eft you the money first obviously :)

But how will you trust the 3rd party facilitating the transaction for you :clap:

I know how most of you have to atleast be as proud of your post counts as I am and won't risk me black balling you infront of Le hub mafia :D

Have sort of made A deal with A hubber for an item in Cape town , he's been a member for over a year but no reviews and now I'm kinda getting cold feet so want to ask if someone could go pay him cash and then post the item up to me.

Look at his reviews. 

Look at his reviews. 

I would offer to help but unfortunately I’ve traded (buying and selling) for years on the hub and also have no reviews, but I’ve a decent post count and been around for a while. If you don’t come right with anyone else and still feel your odds are better with me then drop me a PM & I’ll see if I can assist.

So Tyger valley mall side

Any hubber that can help please whatsapp me on 
:) TIA

Edited by BaGearA

My work is just a stone throw away from tygervalley. What is the product? 

But you have only one review  :whistling:  :whistling:  :whistling:

My work is just a stone throw away from tygervalley. What is the product?

Brakes, please whatsapp me or pm me your number :)