Scam warning: seconafreightlogistics.com

Matt

The website seconafreightlogistics.com advertises Cannondale mountain bikes at prices that are obviously way too good to be true. It is a scam - do not attempt to buy from them.

Cannondale South Africa have confirmed that they have nothing to do with the supply of bikes to this company.

Domain: seconafreightlogistics.com
Phone number: 073 881 3492

scam_warning_2.jpg

Wow, the site looks quite professional, someone is going to get caught by this ... 

Bikes on a freight logistics site though, very suspicious.

Edited by Theog

The Johannesburg address belongs to FMC Logistics

The photo on their https://seconafreightlogistics.com/delivery.html page is clearly photoshopped

A ton of typos on the site. 

And then the cherry on top. Number comes up as "SCAMMER LOGISTICS" in Truecaller. 

I really hope nobody falls for this. Same scam ran back in 2012 with bikes being sold on super legit looking websites. This site appears to be hand built based on a normal HTML theme called Dustech so someone really went to some effort unless they hijacked this site? 

See below grammar. Did you call the cell number? Wonder how they / why they added MTB bikes to there range of services.  

'We have a qualifies team of professionals to provide the best to meet you demands and beyond.'

The Johannesburg address belongs to FMC Logistics

The photo on their https://seconafreightlogistics.com/delivery.html page is clearly photoshopped

A ton of typos on the site. 

And then the cherry on top. Number comes up as "SCAMMER LOGISTICS" in Truecaller. 

I really hope nobody falls for this. Same scam ran back in 2012 with bikes being sold on super legit looking websites. This site appears to be hand built based on a normal HTML theme called Dustech so someone really went to some effort unless they hijacked this site? 

Also looks to registered in Panama

• 2 months later...