New Titan Racing Vanquish 2021

Hilton.

I’m totally loving it. Vanquish Elite Carbon for me, already made my choice. Would love to see the pricing though!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure about these bikes. Good looking frame as per a few of the comments but heavy parts kits to lower the overall price. The launch item will differ from the leaked design pictures which has mismatched Shimano / SRAM parts. I hope they will much lighter than previous models

Looks very Venge like...

have given up on trying to add pics. But this is the one I want, 41k not horribly priced with that kit on...

have given up on trying to add pics. But this is the one I want, 41k not horribly priced with that kit on...

Def worth it. Full Carbon bike with Shimano 105 R7000 mechanical and 50mm carbon wheels. Can't think of another brand who can offer this deal on any of their bikes.

Also only R800 p/m with a 10% deposit if you can't afford 41k upfront.

Edited by FootballingCyclist

Not sure about these bikes. Good looking frame as per a few of the comments but heavy parts kits to lower the overall price. The launch item will differ from the leaked design pictures which has mismatched Shimano / SRAM parts. I hope they will much lighter than previous models

Those Reynolds wheels are like bricks.

Will need better wheels and a few other bits.

But it does look like great value.

Def worth it. Full Carbon bike with Shimano 105 R7000 mechanical and 50mm carbon wheels. Can't think of another brand who can offer this deal on any of their bikes.

Also only R800 p/m with a 10% deposit if you can't afford 41k upfront.

There's a gent from that Instagram site whose actually already picked one up-hopes he's a hubber and can share some first impressions. My mind def made up :clap:

I'm 100% sure there is a Trade mark infringement with the name TITAN over Titan Racing....

TITAN is a registered trademark for nuclear reactors or whatnot.

Aero bikes aren't really my cup of tea but this spec for price looks as good as anything I've seen

I doubt it's trademark infringement due to fact that Titan is name used by many company's in different industry's. By adding Racing to the name they make it distinctive. I am also sure the owners of the start up didn't want to spend a fortune on trade name infringement and buying naming rights so took the safe more cost effective option. Trying to register a unique company name is a huge undertaking and the process takes years from inception to completion. For a small start up trying to get to market quickly that luxury isn't an option. Havebbeen tthrough tthis processsat wwork . Its fun but time consuming.

I quite like the full titan racing name. It conveys intent. TITAN on its own is a through back to when they offered R800 bikes through makro. Racing sets the higher end product apart from the riff raff

https://bike-addict.co.za/collections/titan-road-bike/products/titan-vanquish-team-2021

TITAN VANQUISH TEAM (2021)

• R 107,99000
  • SAVE R 12,010 (10%)

FRAME: CARBON ROAD FRAME WITH 12MM THRU AXLE

FRONT FORK: CARBON ROAD WITH THRU AXLE
GROUPSET: SRAM RED ETAP 2 X 12 50/37T
BRAKES: SRAM RED ETAP AXS HRD WITH 160MM ROTORS
WHEELS: REYNOLDS CARBON AR58 WHEELSET WITH VITTORIA CORSA 700 X 25C COTTON K 320 TPI GRAPHENE 2.0 PARA F/V TYRES
Edited by sunchaser

Tires:

Vittoria Rubino 700 X 25c Black Folding 150tpi G+ F/V

BikeHub is getting their press release ready still?  :whistling:

why ?

It was only a matter of time. Its on the Bikehub home page now.

All the Titans are listed on Bike Addict with pricing for each. I think it's really good value for the Vanquish Team bike with Sram Red AXS, Reynolds Deep sections, Vittoria Corsa tyres and Vision integrated bar and stem combo...

Should have asked to complete the name "Team Pure Savage" If going to use the colours..