Zwift - Tour Of Watopia 2021

RocknRolla

Done done done! All long and short rides completed. Will do one more this evening for some XP to get up to Level 27. After that I don't want to see Watopia for some time!

I did all my zone 2 work during ToW. Just unpaired my trainer, set my wattage via the Wahoo app and watched TV. Big XP! I've gone from level 34 to halfway through level 36. I'll keep doing that through all the makeup days

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I did all my zone 2 work during ToW. Just unpaired my trainer, set my wattage via the Wahoo app and watched TV. Big XP! I've gone from level 34 to halfway through level 36. I'll keep doing that through all the makeup days

How does that work? If the trainer is unpaired surely your avatar will go nowhere?

Been doing the longer easier stages for xp. I'm close to level 38, but without working out what i need, it still is a while to go.

I wish my stages were zone 2.... it just doesnt happen, theres a position indicator on the screen, then you hook up with a lekker group.. then you hang on for dear life to that group.. and then it's a sprint to the finish....

Signed up for the giant crit series.. that'll be interesting...nothing like go till you blow on a wednesday evening.

How does that work? If the trainer is unpaired surely your avatar will go nowhere?

You can disconnect the unpair the trainer as the controllable, but keep it paired as the power meter.

Then on your Garmin or Wahoo, let it control the trainer.