Beginner Training

thebob

Hi all

A friend of mine wants to get into MTB, but is really struggling with the basic skills. Is there anyone in the JHB area Hubbers can recommend to do some beginner coaching to get himself up to speed? Maybe a few one on one sessions working up to some group sessions?

There are skills sessions at the Cycle Lab bike park if that's nearby. I've also seen adverts at Thaba trails for skills coaching so maybe call there if it's closer to you.

Hi all

A friend of mine wants to get into MTB, but is really struggling with the basic skills. Is there anyone in the JHB area Hubbers can recommend to do some beginner coaching to get himself up to speed? Maybe a few one on one sessions working up to some group sessions?

Peach.... I would say he is the best up that way https://peachskills.co.za/

If they're in the n'cluff area they can join us on a daily morning ride. Start at 05:30, done by 7. We ain't pro's

If they're in the n'cluff area they can join us on a daily morning ride. Start at 05:30, done by 7. We ain't pro's

And while on the topic:

- Any suggestions where to take my two daughters (10 &13) to get their MTB fundamentals in place. 

- Anywhere in Gauteng ok.

- Seems the suggestions above more for adults

And while on the topic:

- Any suggestions where to take my two daughters (10 &13) to get their MTB fundamentals in place. 

Wessels's partner Victoria has the "Ride like a girl" training for the ladies. Have seen them training youngsters on their facebook page. https://masteringmtbskills.com/

And while on the topic:

Maybe try Michelle Scott from Limitless MTB coaching.

Saw on a Facebook group that a father took his son to her to assist with some basic technical riding skills.