Stages Gen 2/3 power meter battery cover

Mamil

My Stages Gen 3 105 power meter battery cover fell off 30km into first ride after a bike service.

GPS tells me it fell off on the steep descent just before the stop street coming down off signal hill. Went back looking for the proverbial needle and found ... a circular piece of plastic off an Audi. So if you looking for that I have it.

Writing on the off chance someone has one lying around in Cape Town. Annoyingly - a garmin speed sensor battery cover doesn't fit.

My Stages Gen 3 105 power meter battery cover fell off 30km into first ride after a bike service.

GPS tells me it fell off on the steep descent just before the stop street coming down off signal hill. Went back looking for the proverbial needle and found ... a circular piece of plastic off an Audi. So if you looking for that I have it.

Writing on the off chance someone has one lying around in Cape Town. Annoyingly - a garmin speed sensor battery cover doesn't fit.

I picked one up at Olympic cycles Claremont, I think they are free if you show them a pic of your Stages. Otherwise email stages and they will probably help you out. 

Thanks for the tip!

Lechatnoir who is a riding buddy old school mate and a scholar and a gentleman has a dead gen2 which uses the same cover!!!

A mat

I picked one up at Olympic cycles Claremont, I think they are free if you show them a pic of your Stages. Otherwise email stages and they will probably help you out.