Replacement for 24/22mm Lyne Components BSA bottom bracket.

Steady Spin

thats cheap...buy it or I will and sell it one here for more haha

Edit 1: with BB's - goodkoop koop is duur koop imo. and then....you'll probably spend R750 ish on a plain old sram one anyway? id's just get the real thing from the get go. 

Edit2: I have a Praxis conversion BB that also set me back a good 1.5k back then but it works in a similar way than a wheelsMFG one. I've had it on my bike since day one....it still has the original enduro bearings in it after 2 years going on 3 and runs smooth as butter. It has been through river crossings, mud, beach sand,  2019 K2C and still going.

Edited by MORNE

8 hours ago, Steady Spin said:

Thanks all. 

Bought a GXP BB. I'm not heavy on BBs (I've never actually worn one out. Never)

This should do the trick for now. 

I'm hard on bearings and the bearings in my Sram B B (my first set) lasted a year with a bearing service at mid point. Sometimes a really hard pedal strike has done for one of my bearings.

9 hours ago, love2fly said:

I'm hard on bearings and the bearings in my Sram B B (my first set) lasted a year with a bearing service at mid point. Sometimes a really hard pedal strike has done for one of my bearings.

damn why would you continue running them ?

Anyone know how long Summit takes to ship orders? Ordered yesterday and I haven't heard a word since. 

On 5/24/2021 at 5:52 PM, BaGearA said:

damn why would you continue running them ?

? A year for me is good. Don't get much better on my roadbike...

On 5/24/2021 at 1:57 PM, MORNE said:

thats cheap...buy it or I will and sell it one here for more haha

Edit 1: with BB's - goodkoop koop is duur koop imo. and then....you'll probably spend R750 ish on a plain old sram one anyway? id's just get the real thing from the get go. 

I'm so glad to be running threaded Shimano BBs. My SS just got a new BB. Old one was about three years old. That bike gets treated harshly, and out away wet. And replacement BBs are pretty inexpensive. 

7 minutes ago, PhilipV said:

I'm so glad to be running threaded Shimano BBs. My SS just got a new BB. Old one was about three years old. That bike gets treated harshly, and out away wet. And replacement BBs are pretty inexpensive. 

yes they are awesome. why i'm so apprehensive to get anything else than shimano cranks.