Importing tools

Coyote

Dunno, maybe I should also look at buying a few tools, would help with the Mtb'ing. Let me know if you want to split import costs??

...cuz then I don't have to adjust my stupid brakes every time I take the front wheel off. I swear, I just tjuned it perfectly, double check buy braking a few times, then take wheels off, put back on and guess what, it's touching one side again. Those I want pulls both sides like a Road bike and I've never had problems with them, that whysmiley4.gif

Bike thingy - "...cuz then I don't have to adjust my stupid brakes every time I take the front wheel off. I swear, I just tjuned it perfectly, double check buy braking a few times, then take wheels off, put back on and guess what, it's touching one side again. Those I want pulls both sides like a Road bike and I've never had problems with them, that whysmiley4.gif"

smileys/smiley36.gif Patience - after another year or so of trying and you MIGHT pick up a trick or two to help with this V brake Phenomena...

...that's a road on CVANC, we talking Mtb. You told me about the XTR onces but I think Avid should be cheaper.smileys/smiley9.gif

Let me know if you want to split import costs??

It all depends on import duties - if there is any, it might work out the same to buy locally.

...that's a road on CVANC' date=' we talking Mtb. You told me about the XTR onces but I think Avid should be cheaper.[img']smileys/smiley9.gif[/img]

http://www.magurausa.com/mountainbike/media/hs33_prodmain.jpg

http://www.wiss-cycles.com/images/brakes_zero-gravity.jpg

Very light' date=' but useless if you wanna stop![img']smileys/smiley18.gif[/img]

then why don't you just remove your breaks...it'll then weigh 0 gramssmileys/smiley4.gif ha ha ha, mayeb put in that back pedal thingy....mmmm not a bad idea...

But how much do they weigh Marius, and will they work (unlike that costly little tubeless experiment of yours)?