Giro D'Italia 2024: Chirps, Buzz and Updates

'Dale

18 minutes ago, Shebeen said:

That was hard to read, ok definitely not wasting money on proofreaders/ghost writers

Wonder if someone will actually challenge him to this?!

Ya look, he won't be talking on behalf of everyone in the peloton. Some riders might actually benefit from others getting ill on stage races.

But I think it will serve fans, sponsors and everyone else well to remember that these are people and not disposable racehorses that can be burned out and replaced with newer/fresher ones.

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stage 13 has been shorted to 74.6 km. There will be no climb of the Salita del Gran San Bernardo. The start will be in Le Châble, at the foot of the Croix de Coeur.

35 minutes ago, FondTF2 said:

Stage 13 has been shorted to 74.6 km. There will be no climb of the Salita del Gran San Bernardo. The start will be in Le Châble, at the foot of the Croix de Coeur.

How much more can be thrown at the organisers and teams at this years Giro? The weather is causing absolute havoc in Italy at the moment. 

1 hour ago, FondTF2 said:

I had a feeling this was going to happen, it’s getting dangerous and no one wants fans getting hurt just see the race pass through your village! This years race is just marred by down pours that gave even forced F1 to cancel race!

So Mads point jersey Dane has withdrawn! 😞 so Milan now has a healthy gap, if he stays in the race he will no doubt secure the jersey!

Today… Thomas waves the pink jersey good bye* I can’t see him hanging on, might see the Bees 🐝 swarm him! 😂😂😂

* based upon my own observations and opinion thus far.

43 minutes ago, betaboy said:

So Mads point jersey Dane has withdrawn! 😞 so Milan now has a healthy gap, if he stays in the race he will no doubt secure the jersey!

Today… Thomas waves the pink jersey good bye* I can’t see him hanging on, might see the Bees 🐝 swarm him! 😂😂😂

* based upon my own observations and opinion thus far.

I can’t see him losing it at all today; he has been so good and showing incredible form.
with De Plus, Arensman and Sivakov To control that is one hell of a power house.

but this Giro has suprised me every day. 

25 minutes ago, Frosty said:

A brutal start to the day
image.png.05743061f709f7f8a912ccc4d5f16435.png

You failed to include… and raining! 😂😂😂

Just now, J Wakefield said:

I can’t see him losing it at all today; he has been so good and showing incredible form.
with De Plus, Arensman and Sivakov To control that is one hell of a power house.

but this Giro has suprised me every day. 

I just think his support structure will be exposed…🤔 Today will be crazy for sure! 👍🏻

6 minutes ago, betaboy said:

You failed to include… and raining! 😂😂😂

It wasn't raining at the time of the screen shot. 😊

5 minutes ago, betaboy said:

I just think his support structure will be exposed…🤔 Today will be crazy for sure! 👍🏻

I think he (GT) has the experience to be able to talk to/mentor his team. Keep them composed, and not do things they don't need to.

6 minutes ago, Frosty said:

It wasn't raining at the time of the screen shot. 😊

Yeah… just  unclipping your master link! 🤭But yes, start was dry for 13 minutes. 👍🏻

13 minutes ago, betaboy said:

UAE and Bahrain will be exposed today if anyone is. 

ineos will be fine with Jumbo. It would come down to leader on leader 

7 minutes ago, Frosty said:

I think he (GT) has the experience to be able to talk to/mentor his team. Keep them composed, and not do things they don't need to.

💯 percent, with all that in the bag, by I feel his going to be tested with his team. It episode be awesome to see him do well and his flying right now! Been a whole his touched this kind of form! Plus we gotta have an oldie show them how it’s done! 👍🏻