UCI MTB World Cup broadcasting rights from Red Bull to Discovery Sports

tinmug

38 minutes ago, ChrisF said:

Which begs the question ...

Only live ?

OR

View on demand an option ?

The replays are available to watch if you missed the live action.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This service materialised pretty late. I suspect the UCI reacted to growing discontent by viewers (or the sponsors put pressure on them to extend the broadcast reach). That said I would not be surprised to see a smart TV app appear in the coming weeks/months. 

Easy enough on Mac environment: open on browser and send it to Apple TV and watch in the lounge with popcorn on coffee table. Nothing unique about that; every other device has the same wireless and effortless capabilities. Support the feed (i.e. pay for it) and it will remain available to us in bottom of Africa. 

4 hours ago, tinmug said:

This service materialised pretty late. I suspect the UCI reacted to growing discontent by viewers (or the sponsors put pressure on them to extend the broadcast reach). That said I would not be surprised to see a smart TV app appear in the coming weeks/months. 

Easy enough on Mac environment: open on browser and send it to Apple TV and watch in the lounge with popcorn on coffee table. Nothing unique about that; every other device has the same wireless and effortless capabilities. Support the feed (i.e. pay for it) and it will remain available to us in bottom of Africa. 

Yes, I'm happy with the service even without an app BUT, look at how GCN + was canned. Just now Supersport make WBD an offer they can't refuse and SA gets geo blocked on the Staylive stream.