My Boss wants to cycle with his kids

rascar

Good day all,

My Boss is looking for a 29" soft tail mountain bike. He hasn't ridden in a while, but needs to get out of the house as he is going through a tough time and needs to spends time with his kids as well. Biking will be the ideal way to do so as they live on a farm and there is lots of space to do so. 

He wants to buy second hand for now and doesn't want to spend more than 20K. 

Please I need help.

1 minute ago, Steady Spin said:

What he is looking for is a dual suspension, not a soft tail. 

That will help with the search. 

Thank you very much

Busy with a similar search for a friend ....

Some "okay" HT brand new from about R12k .... air shock, 1x11, hydraulic brakes.

YES, Full suspension is "nice" .... but at that price point I doubt you can get something decent, or rather, chances of getting a dud is much greater ....

In the same line of thought .... 1x12 at this price range is entry level stuff ... rather a decent 1x11.

Will be following closely, hopefully some nice ideas for my friend ....

23 hours ago, rascar said:

Good day all,

My Boss is looking for a 29" soft tail mountain bike. He hasn't ridden in a while, but needs to get out of the house as he is going through a tough time and needs to spends time with his kids as well. Biking will be the ideal way to do so as they live on a farm and there is lots of space to do so. 

Please I need help.

if you in gauteng try bikemarket.co.za

good bikes good prices good advice

On 3/9/2022 at 9:55 AM, rascar said:

Good day all,

Please I need help.

Tell him he's a cheap skate.