DSTV vs Streaming to watch cycling

Tri-till-you-die

For those with Android box or firestick. currently free

Worldwide sports channels app incl Eurosport UK, ES, DE & IT, also has all the DSTV SS channels ;) https://sportsfire.tv/ (on one of my boxes it does not show up in the apps menu once loaded, but I can run it by going to settings, apps, scroll to sportsfire and then open. Just in case you have the same issue and do not think it has loaded)

Movies & TV, easy to navigate format https://onstream.so/

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Shebeen said:

when pirate bay becomes easier, then that's what will get used

THIS is where that documentary started, and ended.

Cable tv ....

Torent sites ....

Netflix  (drastic reduction in torent activity, as Netflix worked)

As the number of streaming sites increase, and the quality per site is diluted there is an uptick in torent sites again ....

Now look at SA and cycling .... no legal way of watching cycling, other than the very limited SS races.

GCN and Europsport are the business 👍🏼

If you know a guy, you can get all the Europsport channels incl Sky, DAZN, TNT for around ZAR200 

1 hour ago, Rowl said:

Just to add another nail to the DSTV coffin, MSR is not being broadcasted this weekend???😶

It’s not showing as Kijk Live on Sporza, so I have to test my Kodi addon for the Eurosport option.

image.png.40b33c4bb16f44502b0bea7c43ff3a28.png

10 minutes ago, Frosty said:

It’s not showing as Kijk Live on Sporza, so I have to test my Kodi addon for the Eurosport option.

image.png.40b33c4bb16f44502b0bea7c43ff3a28.png

Also need to consider this, will follow Le Hub's advice.

3 hours ago, Rowl said:

Just to add another nail to the DSTV coffin, MSR is not being broadcasted this weekend???😶

Seems so, but massive Epic broadcasts and Tour of Catalunya

4 hours ago, Underachiever said:

Seems so, but massive Epic broadcasts and Tour of Catalunya

Waste of money where i can watch it for free and on demand on YouTube. SS is a RIP OFF!!!!!!

On 3/8/2024 at 9:20 AM, Frosty said:

For those that don’t speak the language deliciously, just looking at the picha is good enough.

Een foto meer dan duizend woorden.

🤣🤣🤣 True that. Even if you speak die tale deliciously, here in North Holland for me with the Dutch,  it's more Fries Hollands than anything else.....oh boy....

On 3/12/2024 at 11:45 AM, Tri-till-you-die said:

Does that include the Xiaomi Mi-box?

Got Sportsfire grafting on my Mi-box yesterday. Looking forward to watching the racing this weekend

4 hours ago, thebob said:

Got Sportsfire grafting on my Mi-box yesterday. Looking forward to watching the racing this weekend

How do I download it?

Quick version, you might need to do a bit off googling to get it 100%. Download the APK off their website. Pop it on a USB drive. Make sure you change the settings on your MiBox to install unverified apps and to ignore warning messages. Download an APK installer. Run the installer. Select the Sportsfire APK and you are done

36 minutes ago, thebob said:

Quick version, you might need to do a bit off googling to get it 100%. Download the APK off their website. Pop it on a USB drive. Make sure you change the settings on your MiBox to install unverified apps and to ignore warning messages. Download an APK installer. Run the installer. Select the Sportsfire APK and you are done

Sounds easy enough...I think. Thanks!