Cape Town Cannon Challenge

herrowpreeze

I did it on my gravel bike with 32c's now that was loads of fun. Kirstenbosch through Newlands Forest then descending Block House & the last single track on Signal Hill what a jol.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, milky4130 said:

I did it on my gravel bike with 32c's now that was loads of fun. Kirstenbosch through Newlands Forest then descending Block House & the last single track on Signal Hill what a jol.

Not all heros wear capes? hehe

• 1 year later...

7 of us had a crack at the CC again this past weekend. After doing it in 2023, we decided to try make it an annual event in April. I was once again reminded why it's called a Challenge. This ride really bites once you get to 130km's and from then on it tests your mental and physical limits.

We started in the dark at 5:30am and finished as the sun dipped below the horizon, with a total time of around 13hrs. It was a big day out but a truly magical day on the bike, sharing great experiences with good friends 🤙

CT1.jpg

CT2.jpg

CT8.jpg

CT10.jpg

CT3.jpg

CT5.jpg

CT4.jpg

CT6.jpg

CT7.jpg

4 hours ago, BuffsVintageBikes said:

7 of us had a crack at the CC again this past weekend. After doing it in 2023, we decided to try make it an annual event in April. I was once again reminded why it's called a Challenge. This ride really bites once you get to 130km's and from then on it tests your mental and physical limits.

We started in the dark at 5:30am and finished as the sun dipped below the horizon, with a total time of around 13hrs. It was a big day out but a truly magical day on the bike, sharing great experiences with good friends 🤙

CT1.jpg

CT2.jpg

CT8.jpg

CT10.jpg

CT3.jpg

CT5.jpg

CT4.jpg

CT6.jpg

CT7.jpg

Well done, its a proper hard ride. We definitely underestimated the ride last year when we did it.