Searching for riding partners (PTA)

Themba_18

Good Day all, I'm completely new to mountainbiking and just got a new bike and want to get started. I live in PTA East and I'm looking for people to ride with on a regular basis. How does one go about finding people to ride with or group rides etc in my area? If any groups or riders on this forum would be able to help me get started that would be appreciated.

There are MTB groups of various strengths that ride from Midstream Cycles. More Centurion, but maybe that can work for you? I don't have the details. perhaps give them a call.

Definitely PEMBI, but also join Cyclelab, LCC, Singletrack or the club closest to you (multiple on Lynnwood) or ASG if you're in Faerie Glen. We're spoilt for choice to be honest.

Edit: And welcome to Le Hub!

Edited by Roul
Welcome.

Hi all Thank you, your advice is much appreciated. I went through to Singletrack and I've joined their B group. I will check out the other recommended options as well! T.