Nostalgic bike build - Calling in the troops for help

Migual

Hi Everyone

Fatso here! Haha. Been off the bike 10 years now and sitting at 94kg up from 68kg when I was young and beautiful.

Im looking for my favorite bike I ever rode; a Cervelo Soloist Team ideally in black and 56cm. I want to build one to start riding on again. It was the bike I took on my first season in Europe on the cobbles and even though I’ve had plenty of other Cervelo carbon bikes it’s always remained my favorite bike I ever owned.

So as part of my journey to get my health back and get my mind right I’m looking for one that I know is probably sitting gathering dust in someone’s garage.

Please could you ask your mates and family if anyone knows of one that I can buy? Would make a world of difference to my life to get back on the bike again and this is kind of my motivation in the making.

Thank you!

040D33DD-A697-49E4-B5FC-FB0072042A41.jpeg

591F1B30-A6B6-4F08-8414-19AFE25EF662.jpeg

This was the best frame I ever raced. I had the black anodized Alu one. It cracked around the seatpost, and I replaced it with the soloist carbon, but I prefered the alu.