Indola Rain Jackets- reviews/opinions?

PjT

Hi all.
I am in the market for a rain/wind shell type jacket for those snappy morning MTB rides.

Considering one of these:

https://bikehub.co.za/classifieds/item/jackets/566607/indola-rain-jackets

I have an older (previous model) Enduro baggy from them that has never failed to impress to this date. So fairly confident that this should also be super quality too.

Yet keen to hear from more hubbers that bought this.

Thx

I'll tell you on Wednesday when I've tested the new gilet they're releasing.

Their products are generally solid though, so I won't imagine you'll regret the purchase.

I agree with Droo here, every experience/feedback on them I have heard is that they are solid. Also not much to go wrong with a rain jacket... pretty simple thing to make IMHO

So yeah, I reckon make the purchase

• 1 month later...

Go have a look at Sportmans Warehouse - First Accent jackets - the ones that you can remove the arms and it turns into a Gillet - It also folds up into the rear pocket had when you need to remove it mid ride - had one for years and the best bit of kit i ever bought  

13 hours ago, Stephan said:

Any updated reviews/opinions?

It's definitely waterproof. I sized down cos I wanted it a bit tighter (flappy rainwear annoys me) and have done a few rides in it so far with no issues. 

It does get a bit sweaty if you're using it as a windjammer, but it's got a mesh lining so you don't really notice until you take it off.

Bottom line - can't be beaten at the price.