Ride until you bonk this weekend?

epoh

Wonder Woman: ... lots of secret training LOL I need to be able to keep up on the TCS training rides!!  They're HARDCORE! Stern%20Smile

Wink

like the secret training at Kyalami on Thursday afternoon!!Shocked

Spoke to one of the main instigators and so far the rumour is something along the lines of lab to the south, deep south, maybe Suikerbosrand where the hills curl back on you like waves, a lap or two and then back to the north. I mentioned to the guy that I thought one lap would suffice. he also mentioned to me that even though it would be a flat out pace line all the way there and back they didn't want to have to nurse people. basically, if you feel your strong as nails then it's cool. For now it looks like they are thinking of leaving between 5am and 5:30am and potentially there are 4 okes riding at the moment.

Will update as soon as this is confirmed! Embarrassed

Plan for this weekend (weather\wife  permitting):

Sa: Hendrik P - K Hill - Robert Broom - Magalies - Bekker Skool - Hekpoort - Protea Rif - K Hill - Hendrik P  = 125km

So: Hill repeats on K Hill

When do you know it's time to bonk? Do you sommer do it on the side of the road?

When my wife is in the mood... When the kids are away at gran's... But never on the side of the road...

OK' date=' leaving The Lab promptly @ 5am Saturday, going south, 150km...

[/quote']

only 4 so far (5 if i go) - no backup VITO?  no organized club thingy?

Bwahahaha, dude, this is hardcore... Nope, none of the above. LOL This is Survivor on two wheels china!

OK' date=' leaving The Lab promptly @ 5am Saturday, going south, 150km...

[/quote']

Are you doing it Pantani ?

Does Cruxpearl like Cannondales?

You "like" someone when they give you a compliment. Crux loooooooves 'dales.

I don't think I'll be able to convince my wife - being all sweaty and smelly!!  I've heard that pheromones are supposed to be a turn-on but I've never experienced it - anybody else get lucky after such a long ride????

Bruce it is in fact a myth...rather spruce up before making a move on the wife LOL

I don't think I'll be able to convince my wife - being all sweaty and smelly!!  I've heard that pheromones are supposed to be a turn-on but I've never experienced it - anybody else get lucky after such a long ride????

Bruce it is in fact a myth...rather spruce up before making a move on the wife LOL

now i get it - i thought that it was the wife that is sweaty & smelly!

OK, here is something, some elementary logic as learned in first year Discrete Maths.

If Cruxpearl loves Canondales, then I am riding on Saturdy morning.

Let us evaluate the first part of the statement...

If Cruxpearl loves Cannondales? Does he? Yes he does therefore the first part is 'TRUE'.

Depending on the "truth" of the first statement I will ride on Saturday. If the first statement were to equate to 'FALSE' then we would have to negate the latter statement.

Therefore, IF 'TRUE' THEN 'TRUE'...

Eish, I'm suddenly tired... Ouch Smoke pouring out my ears... Clearly I'm bored and tired of life...