MyWhoosh - free to use

Dexter-morgan

For people that were asking about alternatives to All the popular indoor cycling programs, I decided to create a separate thread about this program.

The program is quite a big download for those that do not have uncapped internet, (I think around 11gb), at first the program needed a powerful machine with at least 16GB of Ram and was very lagy, they did some updates and now running much better, be sure to update your "directx" and graphics drivers on your machine to ensure all your graphics are running optimally, below is a short video of my first successful ride.

https://studio.youtube.com/video/kmCJliBiIs4/edit 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've used it a few times. Could never get the Training program option to work.

Kept getting error messages stating that I was logged out - the Woosh helpdesk stopped responding after I sent them screen recordings of the error - even after I asked for feedback.....

21 minutes ago, WR 1.0 said:

I've used it a few times. Could never get the Training program option to work.

Kept getting error messages stating that I was logged out - the Woosh helpdesk stopped responding after I sent them screen recordings of the error - even after I asked for feedback.....

I had the same issue in the beginning, after the update things worked a lot better, I updated the APP from the Microsoft store last week.

6 hours ago, Dexter-morgan said:

For people that were asking about alternatives to All the popular indoor cycling programs, I decided to create a separate thread about this program.

The program is quite a big download for those that do not have uncapped internet, (I think around 11gb), at first the program needed a powerful machine with at least 16GB of Ram and was very lagy, they did some updates and now running much better, be sure to update your "directx" and graphics drivers on your machine to ensure all your graphics are running optimally, below is a short video of my first successful ride.

https://studio.youtube.com/video/kmCJliBiIs4/edit 

Have they dropped their computer requirements, following the update?

Previously, you needed a monster gaming machine just to run the damn thing

11 minutes ago, Schnavel said:

Have they dropped their computer requirements, following the update?

Previously, you needed a monster gaming machine just to run the damn thing

They have not(officially) dropped it but I can now run it easy on my 8GB Ram Windows 11(recently updated) laptop, in july I could not run the program, see my short youtube vid to see how smooth it is now.

Laptop specs below.

Screenshot_20221212-104904_YouTube.jpg

Thanks for this post
Tried it out this morning and it works well
I just need to get a bigger screen, the phone is a bit small

7 hours ago, Cyclewizz said:

I just need to get a bigger screen, the phone is a bit small

That’s a reason why I stopped using it.

• 1 month later...

My woosh is currently rubbish. I tried it my m2 worked for a day now nothing. Support  will get back to you. The do respond though. But responding doesn't fix it. You get what you pay for. Zwift is expensive but at least it works 

• 1 month later...

I will continue to download their updates and try the application for the saving of R300 per month, recently the ANT+ support started working so now the controllable function ERG, is now much beter.

When I try a workout in my calendrer directly sync from Trainingpeaks, it crashes. Using a Samsung phone

Its hit and miss, but agree with Dexter, I'll keep giving it a shot...costs nothing. I really just use Zwift to do some structured workouts, so if I can save R300pm, why not.

In the meantime I pay the R300 for Zwift, cause it sucks to get up at 4:30 for a workout, and ERG on MyWhoosh doesn't work and you basically get a z2 ride instead of the planned VO2max workout. 

Latest update sounds promising though...and my Zwift subs ends soon, so will try again next week 

12 hours ago, shaper said:

When I try a workout in my calendrer directly sync from Trainingpeaks, it crashes. Using a Samsung phone

I am using it with a Windows 11 pc, I will try and do a calendar workout on TP next week.