Vye Cycle kit launch new cycling jerseys in collaboration with Hasie & The Robots

News bot

20 minutes ago, Vye Cycle Kit said:

We have options available for you too. 😎

- www.vye.co.za - 

👍

I'm aware of your products. I currently have a 3 year old pair of rather worn out mirage bibs that serve as my daily bibs.

22 hours ago, bleedToWin said:

Is this a casual cut? The jersey seems quite loose compared to the gentleman's regular team kit which is also made by Vye...

It appears to be a regular fit rather than race fit

23 hours ago, bleedToWin said:

Is this a casual cut? The jersey seems quite loose compared to the gentleman's regular team kit which is also made by Vye...

i recon he dropped a few KGs from all the pro hours and possibly needs to drop a size!?

39 minutes ago, babse said:

i recon he dropped a few KGs from all the pro hours and possibly needs to drop a size!?

*proceeds to Strava stalk the man... Notice I'm on slightly higher hours year to date...

No shortage of comedic material for Barack Obama at correspondents' dinner  | The Star

Style Man says:

Fit is everything

Please no sagging pockets. 

Something from African folklore would’ve rocked

On 1/31/2023 at 2:59 PM, Vye Cycle Kit said:

We have options available for you too. 😎

- www.vye.co.za - 

Any real stores ... for us grumpy old folk that buy from an actual shelf, not a digital cart.

1 hour ago, ChrisF said:

Any real stores ... for us grumpy old folk that buy from an actual shelf, not a digital cart.

This would be nice, I  recently bought 2 pairs of their trail shorts, 1st I ordered the size I would normally, they were too small, so sent them back and got the next size up, should have gone 2 sizes up, they are still a little tight unfortunately, could have been avoided if I could have tried them on first, they are pretty nice shorts, just annoyed that the one pair has ready got a damaged pocket

Edited by Chadvdw67

3 hours ago, ChrisF said:

You can visit our factory in Kensington Cape Town to try out kit, while we're working hard to add retail options in other parts of the country. Just drop us a DM here or on Insta, or an email to sales at vye.co.za to let us know when you'd like to swing by.

1 hour ago, Chadvdw67 said:

This would be nice, I  recently bought 2 pairs of their trail shorts, 1st I ordered the size I would normally, they were too small, so sent them back and got the next size up, should have gone 2 sizes up, they are still a little tight unfortunately, could have been avoided if I could have tried them on first, they are pretty nice shorts, just annoyed that the one pair has ready got a damaged pocket

Drop us a DM with the details. We'd gladly send you a fresh one, one size up to get you sorted. It would also be great to get your current one with the torn pocket back to see what could have happened and to help us improve in the future.

4 hours ago, Vye Cycle Kit said:

Drop us a DM with the details. We'd gladly send you a fresh one, one size up to get you sorted. It would also be great to get your current one with the torn pocket back to see what could have happened and to help us improve in the future.

Wow, that is awesome, thank you so much!