Stolen: MERIDA REACTO 4000 TEAM EDITION 2021 (Western Cape)

LOGAN BROWN

Not sure how many of these bikes are in circulation. I happen to join two cyclist on the way to Franschhoek on Saturday the 18th. The one guy was riding a similar bike/frame. Unsure about the components, but Shimano Ultegra or 105. Perhaps a mix of these.

3 hours ago, vanniri said:

Not sure how many of these bikes are in circulation. I happen to join two cyclist on the way to Franschhoek on Saturday the 18th. The one guy was riding a similar bike/frame. Unsure about the components, but Shimano Ultegra or 105. Perhaps a mix of these.

There are a few (not many) but I’ve seen a couple in the area, I think riding for CCC and DVCC

21 hours ago, loganbrown992@gmail.com said:

Stolen: MERIDA REACTO 4000 TEAM EDITION 2021

When: 15/02/2023

Where: Cafda Village, Cape Town, Western Cape

THE BIKE WAS A MERIDA REACTO 4000 TEAM EDITION. BAHRAIN VICTORIOUS COLORS, BIKE WAS UPGRADED WITH ULTEGRA SHIFTERS AND BRAKE CALIPERS. UPGRADED FULCRUM RACING WHEEL SET. SADDLE PROLOGO (WHITE)

Get further details about the incident in the Stolen Bikes section.

Geez sorry to hear bro, And to think just 2 weeks ago we did 99er together.. Hope by some miracle you are reunited with your bike bud. Seems that the skelms know CTCT is around the corner so they know more cyclists will be on the road as targets.

guys, this happened 30secs away from my house, i think this asshole just took the chance and succeeded. That morning i was going to leave at 6am but was done 5.45 and got impatient and left 5.55am i don't even think 30secs elapsed so this happened. i dont even think the time hit 5.56am and the asshole was off. it happened so fast 

@FootballingCyclistnever got your name but the 99er was lit and super fast. CTCT2023 seems to be laying in the balance. to the weight not be in my favor ill probably show some support at edinburgh drive and suikerbossie 

@vanniriin my time i've seen a lot of these editions on the road. Keep in mind its really difficult to differentiate between the scultura and reacto has the same color scheme when it come to the Team Editions. what makes it also difficult is that the year models doesn't really have noticeable difference to frame and color scheme. 

But thanks guys, that's for the sympathy  

• 1 year later...

Phil once again thanks for looking out... didnt think anyone was ..... or even who has a good memory like your to revert back.uhm i say that one on FB aswell but it ismt that mine was bahrain victorious. Thanks once again have a goood evening ...