Cosmic Cactus MTB Grips by Lyne Components

News bot

1 hour ago, BaGearA said:

i have seen those dudes that wrap bar tape around their mtb bars like really thick 

but i would just squash it flat in a week and i also think it will come apart quick on a mtb 

I once wrapped bar tape over normal grips to get some relief at a 24hr race ... I raced solo and didn't sleep so it was flippin long!

Like you say it didn't last ... last 2 hours or so I just took it off. In a strange way the change actually did my hands good anyway. 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you boys with your "big hands" just need to chill a little and not have a death grip on the grips :P

11 minutes ago, Hairy said:

I think you boys with your "big hands" just need to chill a little and not have a death grip on the grips :P

How you think these grips will look on your Harley?

On 5/18/2023 at 5:14 PM, BaGearA said:

I prefer thicker grips 

Also prefer larger diameter grips (which aren’t too thick/spongy) and I have larger hands, Supacaz have been my favourite. The price and availability though! Death Grip seems close.

Currently running Burgtec which are great, but could have a larger diameter. Have a set of the Lyne’s waiting to replace them, will see how they go.

1 hour ago, MORNE said:

Wow…you sure you are even qualified to ride a harley?😅

IMG_7657.jpeg

Nah ... those are "limited edition" ones :P
image.png.7b583c11451e23ce66a1cb8d42fdd9ce.png

Motorcycle Leather Tassels: Chilhowee Review - Motorcycle Gear HubBraided Levers for Harleys | Iron Braid

And you know this last rider is hard core as the panniers even have tassels

image.png.3d8c95c71732998df8b12a9a68749069.png

1 minute ago, Warren Melissa Go Riding said:

Hey guys!

Check out our interview with Dale where he takes us behind the scenes and shows us the design process of these awesome grips...

BOOM ... I was looking for the thread I started with this clip so that we could bring this thread "back on track" and not suffer the rath of the moderators.

7 minutes ago, Hairy said:

BOOM ... I was looking for the thread I started with this clip so that we could bring this thread "back on track" and not suffer the rath of the moderators.

'Wrath'