12x100 adapter

no calves

Afternoon

Built myself a rack that sits in the bedof my bakkie. initially it was all QR then upgraded to Boost (holdfast brackets).

recently bought a gravel bike that needs to mount here. is there any company that makes a 12x100 adapter or holder?

1153633-BLACK-1-hOQ.webp

If Holdfast doesn't, you can just take the existing adapters down to your local machine shop and they'll be able to sort you out. That's not a tough job.

9 hours ago, ChrisF said:

Holdfast certainly do have the parts.

I used their brackets in my setup.

Phoned them as all my mounts on my carrier frame is holdfast.

Got ab unbothered no we dont, and when i asked when will they since gravel and disc road bikes are the norm i could literally hear her shrig her shoulders

16 minutes ago, no calves said:

Phoned them as all my mounts on my carrier frame is holdfast.

Got ab unbothered no we dont, and when i asked when will they since gravel and disc road bikes are the norm i could literally hear her shrig her shoulders

I bought a couple of Holdfast brackets at King Cycles in Worcester.

It certainly catered for QR and different width through axles.

37 minutes ago, ChrisF said:

I bought a couple of Holdfast brackets at King Cycles in Worcester.

It certainly catered for QR and different width through axles.

Yeah. Have the 15x100 which was sold with QR adapter. Just would have thought that they would have made a 12mm adapter to fit in there.

11 hours ago, no calves said:

Yeah. Have the 15x100 which was sold with QR adapter. Just would have thought that they would have made a 12mm adapter to fit in there.

A piece of 15mm OD pipe with a 1.5mm wall width from a plumbing shop does the job perfectly.

On 5/29/2023 at 12:42 PM, no calves said:

Afternoon

Built myself a rack that sits in the bedof my bakkie. initially it was all QR then upgraded to Boost (holdfast brackets).

recently bought a gravel bike that needs to mount here. is there any company that makes a 12x100 adapter or holder?

1153633-BLACK-1-hOQ.webp

What does it look like when you remove the qr skewer? Do those black endcaps also come off? If it does, is the size then big enough to put your thru axle thru?