Specialized rear shock

FrancoisL

4 minutes ago, FrancoisL said:

Can this be serviced?. Any contacts of where in Pta aria?

Various options are available if out of Warranty 

If in Warranty to local spez store , this makes issues later on much easier to deal with. 

After market go with RBSC only cause they've been doing it so long already 

Cogent are busy refining , but not sure if they're offering it yet 

Lynnwood Cyclery (Spez Concept Store).  I used them for many years (until 2021) and their Service Dept is top.

Shop 1a, Willow Way Shopping Centre, Cnr Lynnwood Road & Power Avenue. Pretoria 0081. ZA. phone. 012 348 3132.

If it's an older (proprietary) shock, there may be issues with parts availability (eg my 2016 Camber rear sus can't be replaced or serviced). 

You'll have to send it away, either via your LBS or direct. We can do them, RBC can do them, and Spez in Stellenbosch will get it if you send it in via a Spez dealer. There may be others, but whoever it is will need a vacuum bleeder and a few special tools, so your average workshop will come up short.

As mentioned, if you've worn anything out and it's older than about 5 or 6 years you may battle to find spares, but seal kits are readily available.

3 hours ago, nonky said:

2016 Camber rear sus can't be replaced or serviced

I have the same bike and the suspension is shot. I guess it's time for a new bike then.

On 9/18/2023 at 10:03 AM, nonky said:

my 2016 Camber rear sus can't be replaced or serviced). 

Post a photo of the shock, you may be surprised...