Navworld

Remington

Hi

I am looking to buy from an item from  Navworld. What is the service like, are they reliable or should I look at other online stores

TIA

12 minutes ago, Phoebe1 said:

Hi

I am looking to buy from an item from  Navworld. What is the service like, are they reliable or should I look at other online stores

TIA

I’ve bought a couple garmin things from navworld in store.. they good, always had a decent experience and been back with questions about the watch not reading my heart rate on my left wrist but perfectly on my right.. tattoos was the answer.. 🤣🤣 the garmin HRS doesn’t like tattoos🤷🏼‍♂️🤣🤣.. 

navworld is good..

Thanks for the feedback. They have some decent prices on their electronics. Remind me never to get inked😁 

Navworld is a very good supplier.

BlackFriday specials are almost here ... then various other shops beat the normally good prices.

Last year I got a VERY good deal at a local bike shop, as part of their Black Friday deals.

I stand to be corrected - but they are not an affiliated partner of Garmin SA itself. I.e. any warranty claims etc will still require them to send it off to Garmin. I recall at some point some nasty articles between them...

Edited by pedal menace

58 minutes ago, Phoebe1 said:

Thanks for the feedback. They have some decent prices on their electronics. Remind me never to get inked😁 

Or just leave a spot where your watch sits empty🤷🏼‍♂️🤣🤣

That is what I don't like about Garmin SA. I had an issue with my solar instinct.  Their standard response at the time was send the unit in. They are extremely overpriced compared to other online stores hence consumers forced to use 3rd party retailers

2 hours ago, Michael Dewing said:

Or just leave a spot where your watch sits empty🤷🏼‍♂️🤣🤣

Or just tattoo the watch on your arm, no more Battery issues

4 hours ago, Phoebe1 said:

Hi

TIA

+1 for Navworld

Navworld have been consistently good in my dealings with them.

They had some really knowledgeable guys when in Strydom park.

Bought a Few watches from them now in Deco park and a Fish finder the other day and service was very good.

If you can wait a few weeks its sale/black Friday coming everyone will have crazy Garmin specials

I got a good deal on a  fenix 7 solar sapphire from them at a very decent price. I am sure prices may drop some more but I decided to rather purchase now. I may regret my decision later. The only thing I wrestled with was going for the Pro vs the model I ended up purchasing but for 2k more that's way too steep just to have a flash light and a better heart rate monitor.  I am and never will ever be a pro rider so I could not justify the cost

I was happy with my solar instinct but the barometer does not give accurate readings. As usual Garmin was  not interested in entertaining my request for repairs citing me to return for inspection which means they wont or cant repair the unit

• 2 weeks later...

I wanted to give feedback regarding my interaction with Navworld. I had a seamless experience purchasing my watch from them. I will purchase from them again. All I can say is well done to Navworld on their excellent customer service.