Carbon Dual Suspension

Afroman

Morning Everyone 

i have been looking around at carbon dual suspension bikes for a while now, and need some help to make the final decision.

I had a hard look at the 3 following bikes:

1. Scott Spark 940 (2023)

2. Spez Epic Evo

3. Titan Cypher 120 SE Comp (2024)

Im leaning towards the Titan as its seems components wise it is way better value for money, I have just not been able to find much online regarding the Titan?

I want to use the bike to train in the week and hit longer rides on the weekends, but still be able to have some fun on more tech decents and some jump line, nothing to intense though.

Any help would greatly be appreciated.

All three are great options for what you are looking for. Maybe another one to consider is the Trek Top Fuel.

bikenetwork did a review on the Titan recently and posted a long term review of the Trek.

I bought my full sus (albeit aluminium) 2 years ago. 
Scott Spark the new shape with the rear shock inside the frame. I love the bike but if I could do it over again I would have saved a little more and bought the Titan of the same year. So much value for money in comparison.

The Titan brand has been around for quite a long time now and from what I've seen and heard, they make great bikes. Good warranty and they look pretty good. 

It doesn't really help but I think you cant go wrong with any of the bikes on your list. 
If it came down to bang for your buck, component spec would make the decision easier. 

All three are good bikes but I suspect there is one you prefer... just go with that

It is just so lekker to ride the "best bike in the world" and not have a "should have" in the back of your mind

2 hours ago, BrettS said:

SNIP

The Titan brand has been around for quite a long time now and from what I've seen and heard, they make great bikes. Good warranty and they look pretty good. 

SNIP

👊

1 hour ago, lechatnoir said:

I've been on a Titan Carbon Comp since Nov last year and have been happy for every metre I've ridden. It's way better than I need it to be

That's great to hear. Thanks for your support. 👍

2 hours ago, Afroman said:

Morning Everyone 

i have been looking around at carbon dual suspension bikes for a while now, and need some help to make the final decision.

I had a hard look at the 3 following bikes:

1. Scott Spark 940 (2023)

2. Spez Epic Evo

3. Titan Cypher 120 SE Comp (2024)

Im leaning towards the Titan as its seems components wise it is way better value for money, I have just not been able to find much online regarding the Titan?

I want to use the bike to train in the week and hit longer rides on the weekends, but still be able to have some fun on more tech decents and some jump line, nothing to intense though.

Any help would greatly be appreciated.

The value of that bike can't be beat. Like others have said we offer legendary support and backup and the Cypher has proven itself as a very capable and reliable bike. Like Sting said, let your soul be your pilot. 

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to drop us a DM. 

Edited by Titan Racing Bikes

Let your soul be your pilot indeed but as someone who has been or through the new bikalitis several times it’s a bit like falling for the well groomed super model everybody wants ( the marketing is that good) . Then the make up comes off …..

in this case I’d be going with my head for the Titan

Edited by DieselnDust

20 minutes ago, DieselnDust said:

Let your soul be your pilot indeed but as someone who has been or through the new bikalitis several times it’s a bit like falling for the well groomed super model everybody wants ( the marketing is that good) . Then the make up comes off …..

in this case I’d be going with my head for the Titan

👊

The Titan cypher. I'll be first to admit when Titan started with "hi-end" bikes I said who wants to spend "real" money on a Titan. But as time passes and prices skyrocketed the Titan's value for money is unbeatable and having a brand actually interact with people has completely changed my mind.