Frame Name stickers

Dazshell

Does anyone have the contact details for the guys who did the name stickers for frames and helmets with the SA flag and also emergency contact details?

1 minute ago, Dazshell said:

Does anyone have the contact details for the guys who did the name stickers for frames and helmets with the SA flag and also emergency contact details?

Contact Nic from balistic bike armor if you can't find someone locally 

Try Ruan Chamberlain at a-type grafix.  Great products - will design what you need.  Based in Stikland, Cape Town.

ruan@a-type.co.za

We print them daily here. Printed on a high-tack bubble free adhesive, with a UV and scratch resistant lamination. Matte or gloss. 

You can order with me directly stefan@kiffideas.co.za

2 hours ago, stefankleyn said:

We print them daily here. Printed on a high-tack bubble free adhesive, with a UV and scratch resistant lamination. Matte or gloss. 

Approximate cost for a set of 10 stickers to fit on bike frames and helmets?  Maybe 6 larger ones and 4 smaller ones.

4 hours ago, stefankleyn said:

Where are you based Stefan ?

8 hours ago, Dazshell said:

If you would like more personalized ones I can design/draw up vector illustrations..(I’m actually getting my freelance design vibe going again due to toilet economy🤣🤣)

I have a printer I work with as well that can do very cool 3D bubble stickers etc as well 

did a cool illustration wallpaper for fun quickly last night.. see bellow..

IMG_2363.png

Edited by Bichael Dewing
Added image

5 hours ago, stefankleyn said:

Chat to Jane @ Frame Name 0828212404. I have used her product a number of times. Excellent quality. FrameName <framenameinfo@gmail.com>

On 4/16/2024 at 2:19 PM, Dazshell said:

Approximate cost for a set of 10 stickers to fit on bike frames and helmets?  Maybe 6 larger ones and 4 smaller ones.

We sell them in a set of 12, 6 x Small and 6 x Med
R595 + R90 delivery to your door.

23 hours ago, ChrisF said:

Where are you based Stefan ?

Stellies! 

17 hours ago, throttles said:

@M0Sambo Does all my decals and labeling for kit

Another +1 for @M0Sambo

On 4/16/2024 at 8:34 AM, BaGearA said:

Contact Nic from balistic bike armor if you can't find someone locally 

As well as Nic.

Used both before and was happy with their product and service