I can't think of a decent description to describe this topic

Every cyclist is one LESS car, right?

and if they (cyclists) keeping to the left, the average car could overtake a cyclist in say, 30 seconds, as the road straightens out..l

Would LOVE to see a cyclist’s video response/P.O.V., explaining what IS IT with motorists on twisty back-county roads, that they cannot safely pass a cyclist, else just take a chill-pill, a gap to pass WILL open up….

He sounded SOMEWHAT reasonable u-n-t-i-l he mentioned ‘douche bags’, then he was an instant idiot.

(I lived -and rode - in rural Maryland, the State next door to Pennsylvania, and rural backroads were very much Paarl, Stellies and Franchoek; riding heaven indeed!)

1 hour ago, Robbie Stewart said:

Have at it. bwahahahahahahahaha

Those rural roads sound beautiful.! Let’s go.!🥳

he’s wearing Pink Floyd t shirt so I can’t hate him completely.. 

A position from the belief that roads are only for motor vehicles. And presumably they must all be capable of the same speeds. Wonder what he does when he comes up to a slow moving truck? Pedestrians must really set this guy off, how dare anyone come across his path that he has to compromise for. So he is actually what he accused the road cyclist of, thinks the world revolves around him and his perceived hierarchy of who may use the road. 

On 5/22/2024 at 5:37 PM, Robbie Stewart said:

Have at it. bwahahahahahahahaha

That's a pretty solid Friday troll thread idea, I'll bite.

So, you're sitting alone on a park bench, ranting at a phone you're holding at arms length, at full volume, and we're the douchebags? 

This is the oke on the community whatsapp group that, after someone posts a photo of a lost dog / broken street lamp / overgrown sypadjie, has to comment that the country's ****** and the government ruined it all, but won't get up to vote on Wednesday. 

What's happening here is a prescription that some roads are allowed for cycling and some aren't. I'm not sure there's a rule saying that. But he's make that rule for himself and like-minded people, and those who break those rules are in the wrong.

That's a metric ton of entitlement and projection coming out of that dude. Good luck to him. 

2 hours ago, lechatnoir said:

What's happening here is a prescription that some roads are allowed for cycling and some aren't. I'm not sure there's a rule saying that. But he's make that rule for himself and like-minded people, and those who break those rules are in the wrong.

That's a metric ton of entitlement and projection coming out of that dude. Good luck to him. 

It’s funny to me because he’s questioning why we would want to ride on these roads instead of roads that are, in his opinion, more suitable, after describing just how beautiful those more rural roads are.. like, we hate beautiful or something..🤷🏼‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤣🤣

Hulle weet nie wat ons weet nie!

All I have to say to this oke is "Don't be a box. Be lekker". 

But he wouldn't get it.

350 people subscribe to his drivel. There really is a market for everything.