The guys here not maybe too sexually charged...?

MintSauce

I don't mean to be a pain, but maybe there have been a few posts too many re pretty ladies in cycling kit(or not)

Let me say that I have posted one myself, but I was just sitting here thinking about the fact that they keep popping up so often.

I was just wondering how the ladies feel about this?

Sure, they aren't forced to look, but I'm thinking if I was a lady I might feel a slight bit of disrespect going around? This is not something that should be going around a cycling forum where we're trying to encourage a positive attitude and growth in the sport, especially on the female side.

Don't shoot me....just sharing my thoughts!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just wondering how the ladies feel about this?

really don't think that they appreciate it very much!

... lets just start ripping jason off again!

In my opinion... Being a minority in the sport we have become accustomed to it. You kinda have to! Also I think that most ladies in cycling are not your regular girls. Personally I find it quite amusing. I mean it IS the way men think anyway, at least they are being open and honest about it. and I know that deep down they are all really sweet, nice, sensitive souls that really want a nice girl with interestiing conversation and a fantastic personality.

Right?

ja whatever. Carry on.

I have absolutely no respect for a girl that has to take her clothes off to get attention!! If her riding is not good enough to get attrackt the necesary attention then i don't know!!

I have absolutely no respect for a girl that has to take her clothes off to get attention!! If her riding is not good enough to get attrackt the necesary attention then i don't know!!

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

There goes SARA again ............ bring perspective back to life. Seems to have a head on her sholders way more mature than her young age. You go girl!!

Big%20smile

Are / were any of the ladies offended by anything posted/said ??? If so please stand up...& say how you feel & if U are being disrespected!!!

That is why we have moderators to "keep us in line" as far as I know women on this forum have a right too but pictures posted are not of the obscene kind...Censored

Personally I can appreciate a woman in cycling kit yes like the above picture....does it make me a perv ?????

"DTThumbs%20Up"

really don't think that they appreciate it very much!

... lets just start ripping jason off again!

CryLOL

That's gay... the only person that's allowed to be ripping me clothes off is Michelle and her friends LOLOuchTongue Just kidding... sexyness. Big%20smile

.... I know that deep down they are all really sweet' date=' nice, sensitive souls that really want a nice girl with interestiing conversation and a fantastic personality.....

[/quote']

Shocked

You've just described me to a T

Big%20smile

I think their is a fair balance between pictures of guys (TCS Dead, and that swimmer DeadDead) vs girls (cyclistsThumbs%20Up and tennis players Big%20smileBig%20smile)