The guys here not maybe too sexually charged...?

MintSauce

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

TNT...wow that was quick! ClapWhere are you from???...coz i really can't recall the last time i've seen a complaint being acted on so speedily.Wink

most annoying thing about them is there sense of patriotism "US fo A rule the world". hahaha

have you ever lived with them? I have. You are right they do have access to information but why would they look for it? If they are comfortable and their lives are "full and happy" why change that. and that applies across the globe to all people. A lovely example is right here in the Cape. When we had our power failures? People were forced to think about energy and energy saving. Until there is some kind of motivation people won't do anything.

ever met a Canadian? talk about patriotism! but its a good kind I guess.

LOL

come to the wild west nellie - every complaint is seen to immediately

He, he!Wink

Last year at the Cape Town Comedy Fest the comedians at the one show i saw all targeted a group of Americans sitting in the front row.

The one scottish comedian asked a girl what she thought of George W.

She declined to comment (which says a lot) to which he replied:

"No comment, I'll tell you what! He's a D***HEAD!"

The entire theatre roared to that one, but I can imagine that it must not be very funny if you are American and don't agree with a lot of the things America currently represents.

But, at the same time, it is kinda fun having a poke at them. Maybe the word 'trashing' is a bit harsh?

We should be able to laugh at it i think.

I don't know, I poke fun at my friends all the time. Certain friends can take being ripped to shreds....certain friends can only take a small amount of friendly abuse. The trick is to know when to stop.

As long as it's meant in jest, it's cool. If you're seriously trashing someone, then it's definitly not on....unless it's George W Wink

I am trying to pinpoint the exact moment this thread ALSO went astray from the topic,  but it is really impossible to find!

minty I agree.

and my friends take LOADS of abuse from me. but as u said they know me and I get as good as I give.

most annoying thing about them is there sense of patriotism "US fo A rule the world". hahaha

have you ever lived with them? I have. You are right they do have access to information but why would they look for it? If they are comfortable and their lives are "full and happy" why change that. and that applies across the globe to all people. A lovely example is right here in the Cape. When we had our power failures? People were forced to think about energy and energy saving. Until there is some kind of motivation people won't do anything.

ever met a Canadian? talk about patriotism! but its a good kind I guess.

off topic so PM'ed

TheLegend2006-11-08 07:29:42