Loodjie

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Heard Michael Robinson might move to the EXEL outfit for 2007

Good for him...

Yup, he's already signed with Exel and will ride for them next season.

Phen is correct..... they will leave SA to race in Europe around April for 3 months. He got the contact option that if he gets a better offer he can leave with out issues. With Michael and the rest of the ex Minolta youngsters I recon Exel will be a strong team in 2007. Wonder what Rupert is doing next year?

Wonder what Rupert is doing next year?
Rhupert's like Ekimov, He'll ride and ride until someone say's, look Rhupert it's time to quit. Smile

I'm sure Rupert will always be postive and come up with something good...Remember the days of Eyeperoptics where he ran the whole team on his own..

Just know he wont be staying with Exel

Rupert will never die!!

thanks to cyclemania for the comments. even with the internal politics 1 - 3 in Jnr and 1 - 6 in u16 boys 1-2 u16 girls and 1st Jnr lady

I hope loodjie that you enjoy your junior race on sunday believe youme it will not be a easy one!!!!!

my race i will not even comment on it went well just didnt know that a bike seat is so hard........ wont moan when a kid gives us this excuse againLOL

Talking of internal politics, have any of you actually witnessed a 17-18 year category Motor Cross race? I think it's the most terrifying thing I've ever seen, these little bastards are out to get each other and not in a good way either! Good fun to all those on the sidelines though.

I'm sure Rupert will always be postive and come up with something good...Remember the days of Eyeperoptics where he ran the whole team on his own..

Just know he wont be staying with Exel

Rupert will never die!!

Rupert is altyd besig om planne te maak en almal wat hom ken sal weet...Exel gaan suffer sonder hom...!!!!

Excel gaan Rupert VERSEKER mis maar hou ook ingedagte hulle gaan nou n jong span bou. n Jong span met die selfde ryers wat Minota die begin van die jaar goei resultate gegee het.

Open gears for jnr,s?. Think they need better team mangrs I think these guys are doing themself harm in respect of the expectation of them in better controlled races.(stupid!!!)

Thinus, this past weekend the team manager told two riders to ride jnr gears but instead went behind the managers back and did what Minolta's manager told them to do and rode open gears.

Thinus' date=' this past weekend the team manager told two riders to ride jnr gears but instead went behind the managers back and did what Minolta's manager told them to do and rode open gears.[/quote']

And received their punishment for it. It is all sorted out, they made a bad decision and got punished they were disqualified and branded as villans. What more do you want? 

Let me get this straight - They tried to race in the junior bunch with open gears? And John told them to do this? How stupid can these juniors be, It's so easy to spot a 12 on there. Names?

The juniors and elites raced together the past weekend. Supporter I agree that they got what they deserved but no Elite team managers should over rules the junior riders sponsor/team manager. Imagine... Barry tells Malcolm what to do after Scott gave him other instructions. I believe some juniors are going to crash each other in to ICU on the 94.7 because of there own personal issues with each other.

Rupert is 'n ou Suurtiet. Toe ek hom en sy span een oggend groet by die Richelue Classic toe snou hy my toe ..... F@&$CKoff!!!!! Ongevraagd en ek het niks gedoen om dit te verdien nie.