Who is going to win the 947m kiddies race ?

narra

Hi People

It looks like everyone want to know who is going to win whatWink So let us expand it a bitBig%20smile

My kid should out sprint everybody else in the last 30 cm LOL That is if she can stay long enough on the bike Big%20smile

20061115_071338_emmeb.jpg

Please provide a route profile?????? Are entries still open, are tandems allowed?????

I think Kilo Master showed enough form earlier in the week to walk away with the kiddies event.  He certainly showed the requisite mental strength.

20061117_000202_Nick_and_bike.JPG

This is one lean mean fighting machine, Jason, I hope you ready for Nick and I LOL

P.S I know there is a hooter it's there to let you know i am coming pastNuke

Pls Pls watch out for my little girls, I tought them well how to pull a line. The eldest is a mean little fighting angel, she racing her daddy 24/7. They have been training for this one!

I watched the kiddie race 2 years ago when I walked with/ then pushed/ the carried my two year old. The second half kilo there were marshalls urging us to hurry up as the next race was about to start.

Well the speed that those lighties go at is amazing so all I can say that is whoevers kid is getting pushed by their parent will NOT be fast enough!

Ok so die tannie het die klere gekoop en alles is nou reg vir die eerste race..

So wie van TCS gaan daar wees more..

Dink dit gaan lekker pret wees smiley17.gif

Sooooo who watched?????

LOL the rain didn't help much as Nick (my cousin) decided he was going to stop pedalling so i ended up pushing him most of the way.... But we won LOL Another victory to TCS... didn't see many people apart from the TCS croud, did you get any pictures?

Jason what happened to using the other bike? didn't get the wrapping off?

Or couldn't you get the 10" zippsBig%20smile

Sooooo who watched?????

LOL the rain didn't help much as Nick (my cousin) decided he was going to stop pedalling so i ended up pushing him most of the way.... But we won LOL Another victory to TCS... didn't see many people apart from the TCS croud' date=' did you get any pictures?

Jason what happened to using the other bike? didn't get the wrapping off?

Or couldn't you get the 10" zippsBig%20smile

[/quote'] Yeah yeah... F*&^ing cheat!!!! ehehe LOL Well done Clap.

With Keegan's new sponsor we had trouble with the bike's chain so we opted for the chainless one, must be that bloody Campy stuff, so we signed a deal with Shimano and got a life sponsor for him...

We started about 3 seconds before the next age group and held them off... Keegan rode for about 10m's out of the 947m and then the rain was hitting him hard so I picked him up and shielded him and carried him the rest of the way Ouch... he didn't cry and was watching all the other kids cry... his a strong kid and I'm a PROUD daddy Approve... he will be back next year... to take the title away from Nick and win it for TCS... hey are'nt they in the same team then? This is sounding like the elite ladies racing now... Tongue.