SA Champs

Crankarm

The 2007 calender is on the cyclingsa.com website.  snapshot is correct, SA's are in Bloem on Jun 1.

Eish!!!! Dit gaan piss koud wees in Bfn in Junie!!!!

Arrrgh - I didn't want to hear that. Cry We'll I'll be there to break some more bike parts. Embarrassed

Can someone with a Cyclo Sport license do SA's? or do you need a Full one? Anyone know the routes yet?

Jason - I think the licensing rule state that you can't enter nationals and provincials with a Cycle Sport license - then again they did allow people with Cycle Sport licenses to ride at the WP champs, so who knows. LOL

Dr S..... same route as ofm?LOLLOLLOL not even maybe, its SA's afterall.

I'm not sure if the route has been finalised yet, but what they are talking about is quite a tough one, we will defenately do the second climb we did at the OFM only thing is we'll be approaching it all the way from the bottom of town, will also do part of the third climb.........

Thing about the suggested route is that here will be little to no time for recovery after the climbs, due to some very fast sectionsUnhappyConfused

The TT is a whole different story again

Dr S..... same route as ofm?LOLLOLLOL not even maybe' date=' its SA's afterall.
I'm not sure if the route has been finalised yet, but what they are talking about is quite a tough one, we will defenately do the second climb we did at the OFM only thing is we'll be approaching it all the way from the bottom of town, will also do part of the third climb.........

Thing about the suggested route is that here will be little to no time for recovery after the climbs, due to some very fast sectionsUnhappyConfused

[/quote']

Will it be a circular route?

Psycho - klink of jy bietjie insider info het!

Het hulle ges? hoe die TT roete gaan lyk? Ek hoop dis die jaar 'n plat roete...

Chrispy, yes that's what they suggested and if I remember correctly a lap wil be about 13Km's, so we are going to k@k off a couple of timesLOL

Hopefully the start will be delayed until the ice meltsLOL

Psycho - klink of jy bietjie insider info het!

Het hulle ges? hoe die TT roete gaan lyk? Ek hoop dis die jaar 'n plat roete...

Hey Sias,

Shees dude, bad luck met 94Cry

Anyway, ja op die stadium is daar 2 voorstelle vir die TT roete, ons gaan dalk uit met Eeufees dan verby Noordstad(northridge mall) uit op die Bultfontein pad (baie vinnig uit, maar drag terug en het n paar lastige knoppe terug tot by Northridge van daar gaan dit F&(*^N vinnig wees). Daar is wel n sirkel om te negotiate net nie Ullrich style nieLOL

As die pad nie klaar is nie, gaan ons uit Andries Pretorius toe en terug, hierdie is baie flat, weet net nie hoe hulle ons op N1 gaan laat draai niConfused

Soos ek se dit is wat voorgestel was, is ni 100% seker of dit goedgekeur is ni, sal sien wat ek kan uitvind