Total wrong facts

Engela Conradie

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is it always when a thread starts ... it becomes a personal fight amongst other hubbers off the topic?

Back to basics CYCLISTS/HUBBERS .... MUTUAL respect .... I am raising kids and the way the hubbers express themselves ... I do not know in which training group they must train?

I'm going to call Chunky to sort this out and supply "advice" to the girls.

Will he supply them with advice or will he do some research to see if he could participate as a drag queen.

snah' date=' put your bullet proof vest on!!!! where did i pop? When i don't finish on the podium i just don't have the legs to sprint so you can also F*&CK OFF!!![/quote']

It was in slow motion on TV when you popped.Oh no,I am wrong!That was your natural racing speed...

You don't have the legs to sprint 'cause you chase so hard to catch up with the slow moving bunch again?

To think I got up at 5 to watch it...

Sigh...

As a relative foreigner' date=' please can someone explain what the references to popcorn are about?

I can follow a couple of words of afrikaans but when Grappie gets going with the symbols, it's more of an impression I get than a translation.  I wouldn't want to steal your parking space.smiley2.gif
[/quote']

Hey Thylo...

As in popcorn with the movies....Sit back...relax....and ENJOY THE SHOW.....

Wys jou net...vrouens...vol stories!

Moet se....Altie my ou skapie is n uitsondering op die reel!!Big%20smile

Grapkas soos ek jou voorheen gese het, Dis tyd dat manlief jou Rustenburg Spa toe neem vir n lekker "Pamper session" daarna kan jy a lekker wyn geniet terwyl jy volgende jaar se "races" uitwerk want dit lyk my Cherry is baie lus om gat te skop volgende jaar, Cherry wanneer verander jy jou naam na "RED ROCKET "  op die Hub ?

Bliksem, imagine if the girls showed this much aggression when on their bikes - Floyd's testosterone would be nothing in comparison.

This is the difference between men and women - men will beat the cr@p out of each other when competing and then go have a beer afterwards, woman will beat the cr@p out of each other when they aren't competing, and be all nice to each other in the race - go figure???

Funny, on the basis of a screen name you might expect somebody to be always ready with a joke, full of humour and the joys of spring.

Funny, you might be wrong.