MTN Cycling Team ?

Brakkies Sport Fotos

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now Club 100 has to fork out another R800+ for new kit.

Was it the new kit that MS was riding the 94.7 with? Does anybody have a pic of the the kit MS used during the race? I did not recognise them during the broadcast and I think it was bad for the sponsor. Everybody was looking for the orange kit and here they come with that bland blue/green outfit.

My inside sources tell me that MTN will be sponsoring a set of kit for all current club members - think I'll look nice in yellow - probably not' date=' maybe I should go with blue.
[/quote']

That will be lekker, I can keep my yellow helmet Big%20smile.

Dr Seuss, where you riding down sandton drive this morning at 6:00 in a big bunch??

Dr Seuss' date=' where you riding down sandton drive this morning at 6:00 in a big bunch??

[/quote']

yep - could very well be me - going down sandton drive towards william nicol with the rest of the engen classic participants - was wearing a pink jersey.

hope that you do not go to work @ that time of the morning!

brits is not a lekker place to visit!  especially if you have to be on the road @ 06:00 to be there!

"to form one of South Africa?s largest cycling clubs"

- don't think that i am too happy about that - one of the reasons that i joined the club is due to the fact that they are not so big compared to cyclelab (no offense cyclelab!)

Useless piece of info:

One of the largest clubs in SA - Maverick in KZN... (more registered riders than any other club)

brits is not a lekker place to visit!  especially if you have to be on the road @ 06:00 to be there!

Hey, I lived in Brits for while in std1...

Ok, you're right... not good times...

Now I can finally join Club 100Big%20smile I did have a problem with there previous sponsor Wink

I believe that Microsoft will still be sponsoring the club, but not as sole sponsor.

ok - post was about mtn sponsoring the pro team - but could also be a good thing for the club with more cash coming in!

narra - what is the problem with MS? it is not like we are forced to endorse the software!

even if MTN will now be a sponsor, it does not force me to use the MTN network.

bruce - you say that the new kit looks OK?

Dr. Seuss, I do not have a problem with MS. In fact, I think they have released there best product yet, the XBOX 360Approve

My work is Linux, Linux is also an OS and is an alternative to MS

Would you ride with Investec, RMB or ABSA Kit  ?