To all the crazy people...

nellie

Dankie boude! Please pray for fatty...I don't know what I got myself in to this time Confused

Stop feeling so bloody sorry for yourself, we should finish around the same time, I'm starting nice and early soI can get it out of the way then I can drink beer, yes beer!

Enjoy tomorrow's Double Century!!!Thumbs%20Up

Good luck!Tongue

Thanks nellie Big%20smile Hopefully see you on the back of the tandem Sunday. LOL

Dankie boude! Please pray for fatty...I don't know what I got myself in to this time Confused

Ag nee wat jy worry verniet - you looked pretty strong Sunday on the front pacing....Wink

PI: I was just trying to impress the our camera dude...are you going to flash us tomorrow? LOLWink

If I had anything to flash....WinkEmbarrassed but jip, I'll be there... doing back-up and taking pic's and and and....

and and and sounds good' date=' so when can I come for a message Poison???EmbarrassedWink[/quote']

before you book an appointment, just make sure you can affort the feesWinkBig%20smile

but in this case the and and and had more to do with water bottles and engery bars....and

Enjoy tomorrow's Double Century!!!Thumbs%20Up

Good luck!Tongue

Thanks nellie Big%20smile Hopefully see you on the back of the tandem Sunday. LOL

Jy't heeltemal die verkeerde idee meneer Vancoilie!!! Jy gaan my nie sien nie - ek SMEEK jou...kyk asseblief voor jou of ek gaan afklim!Wink