Anyone had any issues with Northwave??

Spinnekop

Hi.Hi.

The Mrs. is updating her christmas shopping list.....and she likes a pair of shoes....for me......

Any issues that anyone had with the shoes?  See that roadbikereview has got nothing on the 2006 range. 

I know old Tom uses them.......Non-buckle system....

Okay, mine is a few years old. It's the non-buckle Centurions. If it wasn't for the hard sole and cleats I would sleep in them. Extremely comfortable.

Ek ry met die Aerator met die drie straps. Baie gemaklik en die carbon sool is baie styf. Die skoene is ook lekker lig...

k mine are mtn bike shoes but so so comfy. I often leave them on after i get in to the office.

Ons kyk na die Revenge. 

Hy het 'n "3Layer" stelsel waar die nuwe Aerator 'n "5layer" sool het.  Ek wonder maar net of dit so enorme verskil gaan veroorsaak??  Sal ons normale seuns op die straat die verskil voel?? 

Sal ons normale seuns op die straat die verskil voel?? 

most probably not,  but then again that thought will always be in the back of your mind that there is something out there that is one level better than what you currently have!