Mike's bikes...

AndreZA

Seeing that I'm looking for a bike I went to Mike's Bikes. There I met Mike and saw all his bikes. It's good to see Mike there selling bikes at Mike's Bikes. Mike knows alot about bikes and was very helpfull helping me choosing a bike. I still have not finally decided on which bike but when I do I will consider going back to Mike at Mike's Bikes.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I went past Mikes Bikes the other day after work, and we chatted about wheels and disc brakes for ages.

He is a really freindly and knowledgeable guy, and ill defo go back there to buy my wheels. In fact I think he will see a lot of business from me in the new year! Im gonna get a lot more serious with mountain biking in 2007.

He's got a few Santa Cruzes there. One of them an orange Blur XC, orgasmicly hot. I mean hotter then the Diadorra girls. But at over R20k, it's a bit out of my league.

hehehe

I'm picking up my new bike tonight from..........Mike.

Basically bought a Santa Cruz frame and a new fork and he transfered my RM7's components over.

And I boughtt some tasty new components.

Mampara' date=' so you must have also seen my new one ! [/quote']

You lucky bugger. One day when I'm big...

hotter than the diadora girls????that must be hot as even i had a look at their legs at the cycle expo.....and i dont evn go for girls ;)

hotter than the diadora girls????that must be hot as even i had a look at their legs at the cycle expo.....and i dont evn go for girls ;)

Welcome to the board. Just a small rule for newcommers. You have to post a photo.........of your bike. Wink

Hey Mampara, I was taken for a ride! They told me that I had to post a pic of me on my bike!! Hehe!

You should try they're not all that bad.

hahaha

ok

to mampara - im in the market for one :)

to titus - considering i can't find a cyclist i want maybe i should give them a go ;)

hahaha

ok

to mampara - im in the market for one :)

to titus - considering i can't find a cyclist i want maybe i should give them a go ;)

Yeah, cyclists really are a strange bunch.

for some strange reason.....can't think of it now i think i agree with you :)

although nicely shaped legs are not a bad atribute.....