I'm on a Cycling High !

shade

yeah.. it was super fun! and I was told I handled exceptionally well with speed too, by a regular MTB'er which was behind me..

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well then, you are a natural, that is very rare, I managed to hit a tree full speed and I've been doing it for all most a year now, well done Shade, I'm looking forward to seeing you at the Mtb races!!! <?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I managed to hit a tree full speed and I've been doing it for all most a year now <?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

You were staring at SARA / SARA's Jeep friend instead of looking where you're going weren't you?! LOLWink

hiehiehie...no, I was trying to stay with CVANC who was on Sara's wheel. As I understand it CVANC suck at single track / mtb'ing in gerneral (his own words) so I did not want to look like a cpmplete powpow that could not even stay with CVANC....sad, very sad

I managed to hit a tree full speed and I've been doing it for all most a year now

You were staring at SARA / SARA's Jeep friend instead of looking where you're going weren't you?! LOLWink

how many girls were there?

fatty surely took some pics?Wink

Just met with  International UCI Pro Tour Team CSC  at Cycle Lab !!!

For all you less fortunate' date=' if you'd like photos ,  msg  me with your email address, and I'll gladly respond.

[/quote']

Sorry guy's but I have to add this. I was fotuanate enough to spend the whole of this past weekend with Bjarne and the Team. We did two rides, had a presentation and dinner with the guy's.

It was awesome to be able to spend time and talk to Carlos, Jens, Bobby, David, Christian and the rest of the team.

Is it true that the CSC teams sojourn in the Cape was cut short due to their bikes being recalled and could only continue when they managed to bum some old Zini's from Gotty?

Once, hopefully the Liberty Team got some tips on how to pedal consistently in a straight line and not invent new ways of crashing week in and week out.

Guest colonel
Just met with  International UCI Pro Tour Team CSC  at Cycle Lab !!!

For all you less fortunate' date=' if you'd like photos ,  msg  me with your email address, and I'll gladly respond.
[/quote']

Sorry guy's but I have to add this. I was fotuanate enough to spend the whole of this past weekend with Bjarne and the Team. We did two rides, had a presentation and dinner with the guy's.

It was awesome to be able to spend time and talk to Carlos, Jens, Bobby, David, Christian and the rest of the team.

From 5m behind them and R15 000 later.

Guest colonel

Butafly: Thats why the group of riders had to ride 5m behind them!!!

Hey, its all relative. If someone has 15K lying around, why bash them for spending it the way they want to spend it. Its their money. The way you guys carry on it sounds like sour grapes.

I know people who think we are absolutely out of our minds paying more than a couple of grand for a bicycle, let alone the 10 to 60K that we are more than willing to spend.

Hey' date=' its all relative. If someone has 15K lying around, why bash them for spending it the way they want to spend it. Its their money. The way you guys carry on it sounds like sour grapes.

I know people who think we are absolutely out of our minds paying more than a couple of grand for a bicycle, let alone the 10 to 60K that we are more than willing to spend.
[/quote']

ClapClapClapClapClapClap

I also have some nice pics of big names in cycling, not the CSC team though...I was very fortunate to go to the TransAlps Challenge last year, it was a great experience!

Here's Marc

20061212_005033_COOL_marc.jpg