Definition of a cyclist

Guest Big H

A while ago a fellow Hubber hinted that I was not a real cyclist. It kept on bothering me.

What is the definition of a cyclist?????? Is it the uber skinny hairless runt going uphill faster than the middle aged overwight cyclist can achieve on a downhill, or is is it the total comittment and love of the sport.

I also want to thank that specific hubber as we are now on track again and training regularly and hard. Your comment does not bother me anymore as I now know that I am still a cyclist. I enjouy the fresh morning air, I love the sunrise, I love my newfound mobilty, I love my training partner and I love the feeling of getting fitter again!!!!!

I also do not care anymore about some esteemed Hubbers who gossip when they go on their rides........ they also know who they are....... in my mind they are not real cyclists.

Well' date=' what do you know?, I'm also a cyclist and I love all my training partners[/quote']

do you train with that chick in your avatar?

[...] 

What is the definition of a cyclist??????
[...]

why not ask your lexicon/dictionary?

Teee heee does this help at all?????

fa?bel, (s) (-s), fable, legend, fiction; myth; dis maar |fabels ~s, that is all stories;

Well' date=' what do you know?, I'm also a cyclist and I love all my training partners[/quote']

Yup, methinks he does and he is the stoker on THAT tandem!!!!!!!!

A "cyclist" per definition for me is someone that climbs on their bike and, while doing so, smiles from ear to ear. Spinnekop2008-10-17 03:34:02

A "cyclist" per difinition for me is someone that climbs on their bike and' date=' while doing so, smiles from ear to ear.[/quote']

you forgot to put your saddle on again, haven't you. LOL

What if he/she only start smiling after he/she got on? What if they smile while getting on but when the actual cycling motion starts, they stop smiling?

ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused
Mampara2008-10-17 03:47:55

A "cyclist" per difinition for me is someone that climbs on their bike and' date=' while doing so, smiles from ear to ear.[/quote']

What if he/she only start smiling after he/she got on? What if they smile while getting on but when the actual cycling mothing starts, they stop smiling?

what does that mean?

Sometimes, especially in currie cup season

Big H, if I have to be the stoker behind her, we will definitely not cycleWink

What if he/she only start smiling after he/she got on? What if they smile while getting on but when the actual cycling mothing starts, they stop smiling?

what does that mean?

Only a true Mampara will know thatWink