tubeless

cat-i

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Karma on front and TT's on back works for me . But I suppose anything will work for me as I like to believe I control my bike and not the tyres .

I did a conversion using 20'' tubes and no name tyres. No problems. The tyres seated with a normal floor pump. The important bit is the sealant. The best...Sludge' date=' and my new fav liquid latex.

The worst....Stans!

Titus..This is the first time I used Conti tyres. Will wait and see what happens on the long run.
[/quote']

Mud Dee, Marius het ook daai liquid latex probeer, maar moes dit met semels en Wheetbix meng en het nog steeds sy g*t af gesukkelDead.  Wat doen jy dat dit vir jou werk, of ry jy net die dorings mis?Confused

Popeye, yes, I'll have to ask Chris Jnr about the tyres, hopefully he'll make a plan for us. En ja, Fatty is n duk losertjie:-P

Buff if all else fails, how does this ebay buying stuff work?? Can we order thru you? How much $$??Smile

MW, hy praat van Sludge. Ek het Liquide Latex van n Rubber

Manufacturer gebruik, dit was n no-name-brand.

I did a conversion using 20'' tubes and no name tyres. No problems. The tyres seated with a normal floor pump. The important bit is the sealant. The best...Sludge' date=' and my new fav liquid latex.

The worst....Stans!

Titus..This is the first time I used Conti tyres. Will wait and see what happens on the long run

Mud Dee, Marius het ook daai liquid latex probeer, maar moes dit met semels en Wheetbix meng en het nog steeds sy g*t af gesukkelDead.  Wat doen jy dat dit vir jou werk, of ry jy net die dorings mis?Confused
[/quote']

LOL Weet nie! Seker 'n ander maak?! Myne seel baie maklik. Veral op die padfiets werk dit goed. Dit vorm basies 'n laag binne die tubless band.

Het 'n ruk terug met 'n ou gepraat wat melk in sy binnebande gooi...so ja alles werk nie vir almal nie.

MW, is klaar met die experimenting, Stan's werk en ek het geld.LOLWink Dit is nie so duur nie MW, was maar R172 vir n Moerse bottle wat my seker n jaar gaan hou.

ok' date=' i got the conti speed kings, and they loose air through the gatorskin sidewall.

maybe i will change to the tt or crossmark.

On this? What about the Kenda Karma 's?[/quote']

Get real tyres, that actually have grip. Kenda Nevegal's or Bontrager Jones XR's.

So...you are actually telling me it's my tyres and not my lack off skills.

cool bananas Cool

Never again will I ask my GF to hold the bottle...

Is that your girlfriend in your avatar too?  Weet jou ma watse fotografiese 'kuns' jy beoefen? WinkLOL

Marius... I have a mate who lives in Munich that purchases via www.ebay.de on my behalf. 

Yep, I'm sure we could make a plan. We could get a couple of orders together and save ourselves on shipping charges.

Currently 2xRR = 39euros. Compare that to R450 per tire locally Dead

R45O? I paid R420 @ Willie for that speedkings, ..damm fool..

Muddie: "Het 'n ruk terug met 'n ou gepraat wat melk in sy binnebande gooi...so ja alles werk nie vir almal nie.".

Looked back at the picture I now realize why he add milk in the tyre instead of the latex...

Easy to make that type of mistake..