Song of the day, add your current favourite....

SwissVan

Do you ever get fixated by a song that when it pops up on the iPod you replay it a number of times. 3 songs get me every time.

1. Bad company by 5 finger death punch. I listen to this I could invade Iceland or do Ironman 3 tines a row.

2. Comfortably numb. I been know to drive around the block to prolong my trip to listen to that oh so sweet gilmour tone.

3. This one. I won't take no prisoners, won't spare no lives

Nobody's puttin' up a fight

I got my bell, I'm gonna take you to hell

I'm gonna get you, Satan get you

Why is it some songs just hook one.

most pink floyd songs I can listen to on repeat . Also Cat Stevens - Father and Son; Bob Marley's Redemption Song. 

They don't make music like that anymore. (yeah I'm old)

• Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

About a year or so ago there was a Sunday evening special on Radio Sonder Grense. The show was hosted by Theuns Jordaan, he spoke mostly in English and covered influential bands in rock.

What a detailed, well presented and researched show. Was flipping awesome. Unfortunately I only started listening to the last few of the series. 

Would not mind laying my grubby paws on the full series.

how many "musicians" these days will give away their Gibson?

And keep in mind that is a signature Grohl guitar (which cost five thousand Dollars 10 years ago) Actually played by Grohl. I hope the kid's mom takes out insurance on that axe.