Song of the day, add your current favourite....

SwissVan

• Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great power from Hussey hear, we flipped over this as he brought some real rock to the gothic sound, it was an inspiration for music The Gathering did.

Got both the albums Children and Carved In Sand on imported vinyl which I bought at Street Records way back. Great tracks on these albums. The song, Grapes Of Wrath is extremely powerfull in the message that it brings.

I was and I still am a Goth at heart, very few things gets me as excited as a good Gothic band, however this band is my definitive band from the 80's.

The real sad part, most people only remember Hussey for Butterfly on a Wheel.

Great track though.

Guilty. I only discovered the mission through butterfly on a wheel, it was on one of those NOW x compilations. Still one of my fave songs. Sad I missed them when they played at the Doors.

Slow to get going ,but a musical masterpiece, Hollis on that piano (we know he has good vocals) is just insane.

Guilty. I only discovered the mission through butterfly on a wheel, it was on one of those NOW x compilations. Still one of my fave songs. Sad I missed them when they played at the Doors.

I went to that concert, the venue and sound let them down.

They were incredible at the Blues Room.

I was more a New Waver, New Romantic that turned into loving the Indie/Goth scene later on. Loved Tears For Tears from their first album as well as Talk Talk.

I went to that concert, the venue and sound let them down.

They were incredible at the Blues Room.

My OH has a t shirt signed by the whole band :( and he wore it till it's all tattered, I would've framed it.

There's an Industrial version of o fortuna they used to play at the gas works. Closest I can find is apocalyptica's version - which doesn't sound quite as I remember - this one was a bit darker - you guys know of another one?