Song of the day, add your current favourite....

SwissVan

+1 for Hotel California - surprised nobody mentioned it before - has to be one of the greatest tracks ever written. Seen the acoustic version from the "hell freezes over" tour?

I wouldn't quite go that far, but it is an excellent track.

The Hell freezes over version is sublime, I have it on vinyl.

One thing I could never get about the Eagles, a great track like Hotel California, then a bit of wish wash in between and then maybe another ok'ish track and so on.

Ask most people what they know the eagles for.

• Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sure I have posted this before on here...but this live version of this great song includes the most epic bit of wind

its been a day where the charms of music have been needed to soothe the savage breast......This lady has been in my ears for the last 10 -15 years...and she has a new album coming out..She played at the famous roxy the other night and finished (i believe) with this wonderful performance of Acid Tongue

Stop it Joe, it is a week night. I am only allowed to get romantic over weekends. Dis uit soos koekies in n weeshuis.