Song of the day, add your current favourite....

SwissVan

• Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i can't find a video and i don't know how to do a sound cloud link so close your eyes and hit play.

I love this guy.

I have his Counterfeit EP on vinyl stuck in the back of a cupboard, along with my turntable. I really wish he had done some more though.

What TT do you have ?

What TT do you have ?

I have to admit that it is a cheap-ish Sansui that I bought as a separate item when buying a hi-fi system back in the early 90's. It's not what an audiophile would use, but does the job when I want to listen to any vinyl's I have

I have to admit that it is a cheap-ish Sansui that I bought as a separate item when buying a hi-fi system back in the early 90's. It's not what an audiophile would use, but does the job when I want to listen to any vinyl's I have

Any turntable well isolated and set up will sound great :thumbup:

Guest notmyname

Sorry no official video here guys. I watched the beautiful losers again last and it stuck. I'm sure you've heard 'sexy boy', all I need and Kelly watch the stars.

My device won't let me post vids.... even if I remove the m.. uni.

Edited by Soapbox

Sorry no official video here guys. I watched the beautiful losers again last and it stuck. I'm sure you've heard 'sexy boy', all I need and Kelly watch the stars.

My device won't let me post vids.... even if I remove the m.. uni.

I was in love with hope Sandoval....by far the biggest crush I have ever had on an artist! Anyway..mazzy star released a new album last year as a matter is interest

Really? Was not aware of that. Off to iTunes :)

For that tip you get thispost-44041-0-17613800-1410324522_thumb.jpg

post-44041-0-64277200-1410324536_thumb.jpg

You're welcome ;) have a lekker day.