Song of the day, add your current favourite....

SwissVan

Because they're crap?

you and I, we can never be friends.

Hahaaa I get why you might not like them, but if you want to punish yourself check out the lounge session they did. Covers - so maybe you won't want to slit your wrist.

\m/

• Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you and I, we can never be friends.

Hahaaa I get why you might not like them, but if you want to punish yourself check out the lounge session they did. Covers - so maybe you won't want to slit your wrist.

\m/

Those two lines contradict each other...if you can see why they're crap you have to agree that they're crap surely ;)

To keep to the spirit of wrist slitting...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAYeunaze1g

Why the radiohead hate Stretch?

Sorry if you've mentioned it but I missed it...

no.... dont hate them...just never got into them....I think The Bends is an excellent album and Pablo honey has some great tracks.....they just never pique'd my interest enough to continue listening to them...maybe it was because the rest of their albums followed in a period where I was concentrating on other things in my life and lost track of the music scene for the better part of a half a decade...allmusic says I should listen to ok computer and Kid A (both 5 star albums)...maybe I will get round to it one day

.allmusic says I should listen to ok computer and Kid A (both 5 star albums)...maybe I will get round to it one day

If you don't listen to them you could get arrested by the Karma Police... ;)

(That must be the most unenergetic song of all time, probably the song I hate the most of theirs)

Those two lines contradict each other...if you can see why they're crap you have to agree that they're crap surely ;)

No no. I meant YOU wouldn't like them because they're not Disturbed ;p

no.... dont hate them...just never got into them....I think The Bends is an excellent album and Pablo honey has some great tracks.....they just never pique'd my interest enough to continue listening to them...maybe it was because the rest of their albums followed in a period where I was concentrating on other things in my life and lost track of the music scene for the better part of a half a decade...allmusic says I should listen to ok computer and Kid A (both 5 star albums)...maybe I will get round to it one day

I think if you delve into their less commercial songs there's some gems in there. Many people think Yorke's lyrics are awful,I'm not one of them.

No no. I meant YOU wouldn't like them because they're not Disturbed ;p

That's so not true...

A few other bands I love (in no particular order - ok, I lie, in alphabetical order):

Butcher Babies

Lamb Of God

Marilyn Manson

Pantera

Slipknot

uni -you were looking for something new to try - not sure if its your cup of tea...but Alabama Shakes are worth a listen

uni -you were looking for something new to try - not sure if its your cup of tea...but Alabama Shakes are worth a listen

Tx. Will give them a proper listen later.

Currently listening to Lifehouse-Everything and I was wondering how come I haven't listen to this before. 

Thanks for ruining a perfectly good Nirvana song...

Bwahahaaa my work here is done ;)

Seriously, forget the nirvana version and listen to it as a song on its own merits, listen to Patti Smith's voice. The guitar.

Think quiet time.. :P