Go Lewis! Formula1 World Champion!

Mr Giant

Can't understand how the Ferrari garage got it wrong. Didn't they see Sutel & Hamilton pass Glock ?

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't understand how the Ferrari garage got it wrong. Didn't they see Sutel & Hamilton pass Glock ?

i thought that massa crossed the line before hamilton passed glock. ok, i'd had a beer or two by thenEmbarrassed

Wait Wait Wait I feel a Luke/Puke moment coming here. I never really liked Alonso much but damn I like LH (cant even get to say his full name) even less. Argh kots kots kots

F1 racers are all ponces.

Sebastian Loeb - 5 times World Rally Champion!!!!!!!!!

true.. hakkinen cant seem to cut it on the off road scene either

I am sure that little Irish twit Tim o'Glock just gave it away..................Big%20smile

Irish? Last i checked he was German. Oh, i get it. Haha. He is a twit, ruined my whole week.

velo2008-11-03 00:30:12

I am sure that little Irish twit Tim o'Glock just gave it away..................Big%20smile

Irish? Last i checked he was German. Oh, i get it. Haha. He is a twit, ruined my whole week.

Thanks Velo you gave me a laugh to this morning...........LOLLOLLOL

Well Done Lewis! The youngest world champion ever! So like on the podium' date=' there stood three stooges, Alonso, Massa and Raikkonen....Alonso is a Winging fool, Massa......a Cry Baby and Kimi....an alcoholic!

<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

In the famous words of Lewis Hamilton, That's how its done!

[/quote']

The interviews sounded like Massa had something strong, he repeated everything 3 times Confused

Well done Lewis! You really showed them. Champion deciding event and you drove the race of your life to seal the win... oh wait, that was the Ferrari driver. I liked Lewis when he started in F1. That was until he opened his mouth

and Mclaren PR had to wipe up the dribble & sh!t he left everywhere. Now he's the only driver I've ever actually disliked.

As to the Glock conspiracies. Toyota tried their best to get Glock into the mix by putting him on a one stop strategy - why give it away at the end? (Money you say??? Toyota is the richest team in the paddock!!) The grooved slicks (dry tyres) can work in the wet as long as you are going fast enough to keep them heated at the minimum operating temp. Telemetry would confirm if he was backing off or had no grip. Radio's comms are monitored too. Anything suspicious team collusion like McLaren and Williams in 1997 and they would lose the championship.

So, sorry my red team only took the WCC yesterday. They only have themselves to blame with early season unreliability and refueling screw ups. But man, what a race. Hollywood could never script such an ending - free of any collisions too.

F1 racers are all ponces.

Sebastian Loeb - 5 times World Rally Champion!!!!!!!!!

haha. Did you manage to see the RoC last year. (Race of Champions)

In the final Heikki Kovalainen gave Loeb a driving lesson in his own car. Wink

Well done for Hamilton... and I'm glad Ron Dennis and McLaren didn't get the constructors'. Bunch of cheaters. Remember the Ferrarigate last year?

Lewis is World Champion!! And no one can take that away from him.

Oh wait, yes they can. Ferrari can get the race stewards to penalise him like they did in Spa.
silverboy2008-11-03 01:32:12