Elite Riders on the Hub

gasant112

I know a guy who is riding an Elite' date=' but if I mentioned her name he'll get cross then I won't get nice goodies from his shop... Unhappy [/quote']

LOL

Pantani u r a dog!

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ja oom....Personally I think I've got a good ten years of freedom left! Cry Wich I intend in using to become a elite rider!Big%20smile

Mich I unfortunately made a bet with somebody when the happy new year fairy hit me over the head with a bottle Red Heart to do some stupid time at this years Argus . So the trainer is coming out tonight , I am cutting back to 4 beers and 13 ciggies an evening !

TitusTi: in my wildest dreams Confused
 You pouring out your soul here young man?
No not quite...I am thinking of New Port and coffee instead of this 'hell with fleurecent lighting'...CryCry

You guys pounced on this post like a pack of wild dogs, just looking how quickly it shot to 3 pages and just like a former convict dismounting his first exploit after a 15 year prison stint, the feeding frenzy has subsided to a more sedate listless nibbling...

Oh, and to clarify things, I wouldn't know how to quantify how hungry an inmate could possibly get after 15 years... Confused I've just heard they pretty hungry...

You guys pounced on this post like a pack of wild dogs' date=' just looking how quickly it shot to 3 pages and just like a former convict dismounting his first exploit after a 15 year prison stint, the feeding frenzy has subsided to a more sedate listless nibbling... [/quote'] Yeah i hear the prisons now use OMO instead of soap as it takes longer to pickup....and now the guys won't be so hungry when they get out....LOLLOL