Bikehut.co.za?!

Fulmenicilus

I FINALLY got through to them today only to be told that there is no stock and my money is to be refunded.

This really pi$$es me off since I have already placed an order with CRC and did not include this item as it was 'meant' to be coming from BikeHut.smiley7.gif

I would/will spend my money somewhere more reliable.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The saga continues...

The money has not been refunded and once again, I am unable to get hold of them via telephone or e-mail.

Does anyone have a cell number for someone at BikeHut?

How did you get hold of them... I have been Calling them on their number and leaving messages... now there is no space to leave messages.

They haven't responded to any of my emails and are still to acknowledge my Order and Payment...

I am Bummed... i needed the stuff for this weekend (i ordered it 3 weeks ago).

How did you get hold of them... I have been Calling them on their number and leaving messages... now there is no space to leave messages.

They haven't responded to any of my emails and are still to acknowledge my Order and Payment...

I am Bummed... i needed the stuff for this weekend (i ordered it 3 weeks ago).

Ouch! If you want the stuff for the weekend, I suggest phoning a bike shop now. Don't think you'll have any luck with Bikehut after what's been posted here.

Unforunately My experience with bike hut is not pleasant.

would not deal over the internet with them.

I have been unable to get hold of them! The last contact I had with them was the Monday after Epic when they told me my order had been cancelled. I still have not received my refund.

I would not deal with them at all although I want my cash back!

Problem is that I'm in JHB...

I can't believe that running an online store is that difficult, but I have no experiance so I could be wrong.

Having discussed this issue with a number of people, not a single person who I have talked with and who have dealt with BikeHut had positive feedback.

Like a friend of mine says. .  jakkalse

Bike hut's story comes from the previous owner

Matchstix2009-04-08 06:42:45

There was a time when they dealt with complaints here on The Hub. Seems like they are keeping a low profile now.

You guys take a lot of crap from this place. Mail them and notify them of your intention to lay theft charges against them. 

one time did you find your ticket? I was lucky enough to get an entry this year. .  my job was to get my partner over the finishline everyday before cut off. he would have made it if his bike didnt brake on stage 5 not bad for a guy of 63/64 that has not even been cycling for a year.

Saw them moving out of their premises at the end of March,I just checked and the sign on the door says " moved please call 082 301 5364 or 072 739 0427"

I used the number that FELT CQ gave (Thanks for that) and I was able to get hold of Ashley...<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

He says that they are moving premises and that TELKOM haven?t installed their lines yet? (they logged the move with Telkom a month ago) so they don?t have access to Telephone, Email or their website? they said they are also working an a back log of orders and they will resume business as soon as they get their Telkom lines.

Obviously the recession hasn?t hit <?: prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Cape Town if they can throw away business like this.

I also asked why they couldn?t post a message on THE HUB explaining this and they said they don?t have internet access? are there not Internet Cafes in Cape Town?????

Surely they can do your refund from a bank like peopel used to do before internet banking?

Have they mentioned to you where their new premises is?

Personally if I was moving shop then my old one would have the new address on it and not justa phone number...