Alberton _ JHB South Riders

Slave

Hey S2L maybe you should get a never model for the bedroom smiley8.gifsmiley8.gifsmiley8.gif

Best you get better before you go out riding in the wet or dry, the funny thing is that I manage to stay on my bike when it's wet but in the dry I well kissed the floor.

Spaso9, I'm in sick bay at the moment, fell and broke my wrist. 4 weeks to go. Maybe you should buy a bigger bike then you can bring the seat post down a little......

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey S2L maybe you should get a never model for the bedroom smiley8.gifsmiley8.gifsmiley8.gif

That must be the model I have. She keeps saying "never".

Best you get better before you go out riding in the wet or dry' date=' the funny thing is that I manage to stay on my bike when it's wet but in the dry I well kissed the floor. [/quote']

Dude, that's like very bad for the teeth. (and gums, and lips).

Spaso9' date=' I'm in sick bay at the moment, fell and broke my wrist. 4 weeks to go. Maybe you should buy a bigger bike then you can bring the seat post down a little......
[/quote']

Don't worry 'bout Spas09. We are going for a ride this arvie (I think, but it's about to bucket down here again, so maybe not.

Just need to have a slow ride to keep the sanity. Adreneline withdrawals are not lekker. Either a ride or climb the walls.

Hey S2L, my son says that there's a lot of lighting and thunder so I think you best climb the walls.

I get what you says about withdrawals, freak I miss riding. All I can do now is go to the gym and ride there but it's not the same smiley19.gif smiley19.gif smiley19.gif smiley19.gif

I also had a never model (you know it's too early, it's too late) but then I trader her in for a newer model. Now things are much better, always keen to go no matter the time. It's like riding a bicycle.....

Spaso9' date=' I'm in sick bay at the moment, fell and broke my wrist. 4 weeks to go. Maybe you should buy a bigger bike then you can bring the seat post down a little......
[/quote']

eish... sorry about the wrist.

tried to get a bigger bike but would of have to been custom made, i'm 2metres tallsmiley4.gif. so the custom made option was a bit out of my price range. so got the raleigh at a really good deal, entry level bike. had a professional fitting before i bought tho to make sure it would fitsmiley17.gif... will upgrade when the skill and salary goes upsmiley1.gif...

I have often wondered about trading this one in one two newer models. Problem is wtf do you talk to them about afterwards?

So tell me, this newer model of yours, come with a twin sister?smiley36.gif

Your son is right, the weather is looking worse now than an hour ago.

I can see a whole weeks worth of wall climbing ahead.

Spaso9, it will heal. Since you 2m tall don't you want to cut a little off your legs and give it to me ? I'm almost riding a kiddies bike. Truth be told my 15 year old son rides a bigger bike than me, ok it's a little big for him but he'll grow into it.

S2L, talk ?? You confussed. I'd suggest you tell them to go shopping then you can watch sports on the tele.

How did you know she has a twin ?? The twin visits once a month, she's a real monster, scream and shouts a lot. I'll gladly send her over then I can watch sports peacfully.

Best you get out with the boys at 5:15 if you don't want to climb the walls.

Yeah IK. Must be foncused. I forgot, they should just durifully get up and go and open a beer for you right? Then turn on the sports channel and go out shopping.

(Now I'm gonna get revved by the feminists for that comment.)

Just kidding all, just kidding.

As long as I can ride my bike I pretty much don't care about too much else.

Weather update, it chucked down for about five minutes and seems to have stopped for now.

I'm out here to go and see if I can still remember how to ride my bike.

Once I get over the throat and chest issues, I may just wake up ealry enough to try out with you guys but I have a feeling you're gonna embarrass me and ride away from me.

That would just be too much for the ego to take in right now.

S2L, get better first, the body is fighting off the virus so dont push your heart too much.

I was told that it's always better to ride with guys that are faster than you, sometimes I huff and puff to keep up and sometimes I get left behind. It's all good.

I am dreading my first group ride, I'm going to be off for a total of 8 weeks. Maybe I should mount my motor bike's engine onto by bicycle. Do you think anybody will notice ?

If you go out this afternoon enjoy & take it easy.

Well, well. Weather held out.

You lot missed a good ride this morning. Big group, got home with an ave 32.3km/h.

Thanks guys..

why did you slow down then?

I got home with a 33.8, we started the steps on 33.9, and ended on 34.1??

was enjoyable though!

Nuwbie - smartass!

Yep, rode awhile this morning in and around Meyersdale before the loop.

Legs a bit sore after the weekends riding!

smartass? no  need to be nasty on this lovely tues ave.

describe yrself, so I can at least introduce my smartass to you tmrw

Nuwbie,

Built like a brick sh!thouse. Yes, I used to play prop.

Ride a Blue Trek. Blue helmet. I wore the white Pick 'n Pay / 94.7 10 year top this morning.

Name's Deon.

Not riding tomorrow and Thursday though (spinning), will only be back on the road again Friday, I do the Alberton north route with a bunch of speadfreaks.....

They call it their "recovery" ride!

Archived